Nah you should call him OH LAWD HE COMIN

SrtYVIr.jpg

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Nah you should call him OH LAWD HE COMIN

SrtYVIr.jpg
Lady Sunny won't let me near him now lol. Your chart has given me a brilliant idea. As he gets heavier I'm going to make Super Saiyan/DBZ references. My daughter greatly approves of this but we can't decide if "Oh Lawd he coming" should be called God form or Rosé

Right now she is calling him ascended and I think I'm gonna go along with that. Ascendent Chungus has a great ring to it

Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Twitch Prime members get Dear Esther, Downwell, Draknet, & The Flame in the Flood this month. Pikuniku is still available for free as well until March.

Downwell goes on sale on Steam for like .74 cents. At full price, it's only $3, but it was on a bunch of critics top-5/10 best games lists like a year or two ago when it came out. I think it got sort of overrated, but it's a very good game for the price.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Rest in Peace Matti Nykänen, one of the greatest Finnish athletes of all time and the best ski jumper of all time.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Axiom Verge is free on the Epic Store. In two weeks Thimbleweed Park goes free. I'm looking forward to that. A throwback to Lucasarts era point-and-click adventures.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
What's weird about Kingdom Hearts is that having never played a game, is depending on which funny YouTube person is summarizing it, it sounds like a completely different story is how deep the lore.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Thimbleweed Park is free on the Epic Games store. Slime Rancher takes its place in two weeks. Both of these games are supposedly bangers.

edit: Thimbleweed got off a bit on the wrong foot with me. Accented characters right away (which made understanding the dialog a bit of an issue, and made me worry about troubles to come), overt fourth wall breaks (the middle schoolers guide to writing video game humor), a confusing and seemingly needless two-character system, a tedious walk to town, and a sheriff with a very annoying verbal tic.

However, once I got past the opening, I see why there's praise. The accents are actually very limited, the fourth wall breaks fall away, the two-character system makes sense, the verbal tic even becomes a bit charming when you see them in a larger context.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->