OT 19/3: COVID-19 Isolation Chamber/Panic Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Just ran into Stamkos, McDonagh, Miller and Coburn at a restaurant downtown, didn't want to intrude but cool to see them in person.
wow that's some interesting combination there too. All of them having a modest personality except...Millsy?Wonder who asked the others out.
I still remember you having posted a story about Stammer asking Millsy for a help. He's been better since then.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
wow that's some interesting combination there too. All of them having a modest personality except...Millsy?Wonder who asked the others out.
I still remember you having posted a story about Stammer asking Millsy for a help. He's been better since then.

I think Callahan was there too as well as some of the staff so most of the New York guys, it was pretty low key though no one bothered them while they were eating and stammer shook a couple of hands on his way out.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I never see hockey players in the city here. Some Caps live in my neighborhood so I'll bump into them at Starbucks or 7-11, but I never go anywhere cool in DC to see visiting players and who the **** wants to see the Caps anyway?

That's cause we know where your hearts at :sarcasm:

But yeah there's flames player meetings and sightings here all the time, if you don't care about the team you don't really bother.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
a-cat-on-ice-chasing-fish.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Was at my parents place last night for a family get together with my 3 brothers and their kids. My older brothers eldest son, who has been at college the past couple years so I have not seen him in a while, was wearing a leafs cap. Apparently he is now a Toronto fan. Where did my brother go wrong?

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Reactions: Hoek

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Was at my parents place last night for a family get together with my 3 brothers and their kids. My older brothers eldest son, who has been at college the past couple years so I have not seen him in a while, was wearing a leafs cap. Apparently he is now a Toronto fan. Where did my brother go wrong?

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Sounds like it's time for a new family.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Twitch Prime members (Amazon Prime users who connect it to their free Twitch accounts) can get a pack of games from Digital Devolver including Hotline Miami 1 + 2, Broforce, The Messenger, and a few more I'm not as familiar with (STRAFE, Crossing Souls, & The Swords of Ditto). Outside of maybe Hotline Miami 2, the first group I named were all pretty much in the Indie Game of the Year type category the year they came out, including The Messenger just this year.

Subnautica should also be on its last day of being free on the Epic Games Launcher. Super Meat Boy will become the platform's new free game either today or tomorrow.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
In California for vacation.

In n out is trash.
Mega64 always talks about on their podcasts that In N' Out is at the very least overrated. People make it like it's the best burger you'll have in your life. I think there's a bit of regional pride in it. Like Pub Subs, which makes them overrated, and LA/West Coast has so much media.

Their animal style fries/burgers are supposedly pretty good though.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is okay I guess. The story isn't really the point in a way, coming second to the mechanical gimmick.

They try this stuff multiple choice bit every few years, but branching narratives with movies/tv don't really work that well, IMO. Black Mirror is a pretty good spot to put something like this though.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is okay I guess. The story isn't really the point in a way, coming second to the mechanical gimmick.

They try this stuff multiple choice bit every few years, but branching narratives with movies/tv don't really work that well, IMO. Black Mirror is a pretty good spot to put something like this though.

My wife and I love black mirror and when we saw that we were curious if it would be worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->