Pre-Game Talk: Parking for tomorrow night

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm still debating whether I'll actually go tomorrow night but I was looking around for parking information online to see what my options were for purchasing a pass. I couldn't find them for sale anywhere.

Does anyone know if they're even charging for parking tomorrow? I can't find any information anywhere and it's too late at night to call my ticket rep and ask.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I'm still debating whether I'll actually go tomorrow night but I was looking around for parking information online to see what my options were for purchasing a pass. I couldn't find them for sale anywhere.

Does anyone know if they're even charging for parking tomorrow? I can't find any information anywhere and it's too late at night to call my ticket rep and ask.

Just go and bring enough cash for parking. If there is no fee you keep your money. If there is a fee you are at least prepared.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Going to the Cardinals game too. Plan on parking in the Jobing lots and keeping the car there all day. If anyone's down for some Yardhousing between games, look for the guy in the Flying Coyote jersey and swim trunks ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad