Parise Scratched

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
He’ll develop some sort of rare and sudden chronic allergy that’ll make his feet swell up when he puts on skates
Lord knows he's received enough cross checks in the back (and a back surgery 2 years ago) to have semi legitimate back problems.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Has the coach sorted out Zuccarello's problem yet with double-shifting himself?

He did it all the time his last year with the Rangers.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
the part where a skin rash prevents you from playing hockey....

I thought it was the part where he would blow out his organs if he kept taking steroids to keep it in check but ok.

If only those dumb dumb insurance companies were smart enough to employ Dr Guerin, they could've saved millions by not falling for such an obvious charade

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
I thought it was the part where he would blow out his organs if he kept taking steroids to keep it in check but ok.

If only those dumb dumb insurance companies were smart enough to employ Dr Guerin, they could've saved millions by not falling for such an obvious charade

if a guy can play with a punctured lung, surely a man can play with a rash...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
The Parise to NYI trade last year already fell through partly due to the cap gymnastics needed to make it happen... I'd imagine now with guys like Beauvillier and Wahlstrom emerging as scoring threats, they no longer have as desperate a need for a winger. Especially one whose back is barely held together these days with Elmer's glue.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
The Parise to NYI trade last year already fell through partly due to the cap gymnastics needed to make it happen... I'd imagine now with guys like Beauvillier and Wahlstrom emerging as scoring threats, they no longer have as desperate a need for a winger. Especially one whose back is barely held together these days with Elmer's glue.

What cap gymnastics? Thought the Wild were taking Ladd back and all was good

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Do you think you can just hand waive anyone to ltir and doctors from the NHL and insurance companies that lose money on it will ok it?

Life will hit you hard after high school

must be living in world of rainbows and butterflies if you think deceptive practices arent used in everyday life and people always tell the truth..

i also havent been in high school in over a decade so.....

but have you heard, if you call that number on tv you may be entitled to a cash settlement from your mesh hernia repair, or mesothelioma?

ya... im the ignorant one...

if the glove doesnt fit you must acquit

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
Makes $8m this year, $6m next year, then $2m, $1m, $1m

I would guess Parise is going to have a career ending injury next year
Or if he's angry at getting benched, he will retire after next season.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
must be living in world of rainbows and butterflies if you think deceptive practices arent used in everyday life and people always tell the truth..

i also havent been in high school in over a decade so.....

but have you heard, if you call that number on tv you may be entitled to a cash settlement from your mesh hernia repair, or mesothelioma?

ya... im the ignorant one...

if the glove doesnt fit you must acquit

Maybe it wouldn't hurt for you to hit up high school again. Or middle school for that matter.

Describing his condition as a "rash" is like describing cancer as "going bald". But obviously you don't care about any of the details because you're here to proudly get off on being an idiot

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
The only way I think the Wild can move Parise is to retain a significant portion of his salary and/or picks and prospects going with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad