Paris' Notre Dame is on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This fire quickly turning into a pissing match on social media over who went on vacation to Paris
Because of this fire it is highly very likely that I will never even ever got to Paris and I was literally "this close" to going, before this stupid fire wrecked everything and now I'm out $700 bucks.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Because of this fire it is highly very likely that I will never even ever got to Paris and I was literally "this close" to going, before this stupid fire wrecked everything and now I'm out $700 bucks.

You should label the Tip Jar at your Starbucks "Paris Relief Fund"... I'm sure you would get very generous donations. Technically it is a relief fund for the money you are now out from cancelling your trip.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You should label the Tip Jar at your Starbucks "Paris Relief Fund"... I'm sure you would get very generous donations. Technically it is a relief fund for the money you are now out from cancelling your trip.
That is a good idea but I am now against rebuilding because there are human lives that could be transforme and rebuilded with those dollars instead of trying to recreate something irreplaceable that is burned down.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
That is a good idea but I am now against rebuilding because there are human lives that could be transforme and rebuilded with those dollars instead of trying to recreate something irreplaceable that is burned down.

I'm saying that you could take those donations to recoup the money you lost out on by cancelling your trip by making your customers that tip think it was for the tragedy from yesterday.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
You should check your enemies list. Somebody REALLY had it in for you to go to such extreme measures.

Reactions: rfournier103
May 31, 2006
Why are you out 700 bucks? Did you have your money stashed in the church that burned or something?

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
Notre Dame is one of the most lovely places on Earth regardless of race, religion, or creed one could enjoy and find peace there. I'd argue that, if you rational people on here want cold, hard logic, France could have lost 3000 people like you and it would not have been worth as much to France and French culture and by extension the culture of the World as Notre Dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->