Value of: Parayko

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Not sure how you make that happen in a deal that makes sense for the Blues. Maybe something like:

Parayko + Steen (buyout agreement in place) + 26 OA

for Klefbom + 14 OA

Blues shed about $6M in cap (EDM only picks up around $4.7M next season after Steen buyout) to sign Pietrangelo and pick up a solid LD. I'm just not sure the difference in Parayko vs. Klefbom is worth 12 draft slots and ~$3.4M in dead cap next season to EDM.

Mook what do you think about

Bouchard loavie 14ova

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Can you tell me of other dmen like him 9n the market at the moment for his cap. This would eba sellers market.

He has 2 years left, and is 27.

Parayko would be a dream for almost every team, but that is a big risk to take.

To retain him longer than 2 years, you need to sign him to a big, long contract, and those deals never age will for defensive/physical types. You could be looking at a Vlasic situation halfway through.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
He has 2 years left, and is 27.

Parayko would be a dream for almost every team, but that is a big risk to take.

To retain him longer than 2 years, you need to sign him to a big, long contract, and those deals never age will for defensive/physical types. You could be looking at a Vlasic situation halfway through.

Taking risks is how you win big. He has been solid since he hit nhl and I'm sure his style will translate deep in his thirties.

But I respect your point of view

Reactions: sittler rules!!!

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Taking risks is how you win big. He has been solid since he hit nhl and I'm sure his style will translate deep in his thirties.

But I respect your point of view

I love Parayko too, I would just be very weary of giving up one of the kids who are locked up with term for him. Nylander would be the only realistic option, but I see him being a 35g/70pt C in the near future and they will regret moving him down the road.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I love Parayko too, I would just be very weary of giving up one of the kids who are locked up with term for him. Nylander would be the only realistic option, but I see him being a 35g/70pt C in the near future and they will regret moving him down the road.
Roberston sandin 15ova

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
tenor.gif

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Assuming St. Louis is looking to shed salary in a three quarters for a dollar trade, my two offers are:

Dermott, Liljegren, 15th

Or

Johansson, Sandin, 15th

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Mook what do you think about

Bouchard loavie 14ova
Could be a fair deal, but if the Blues are signing Petro the window is still wide open and I think they will want more help for now rather than pure futures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad