Speculation: Parayko to Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
1) The vast, vast majority of the fanbase however does NOT think he is better than Parayko tho
2) Yes he has McJesus, we have discussed this. This is your only argument
3) No I am not kidding....

4) Tarasenko had a 70p center this year in Schenn an a ppg LW in Schwartz. Please don't act like he doesn't have help offensively. Plus the two #1 dmen that help him throughout the game.
5) Draisaitl played the majority of the season with Lucic as his LW. He had one goal since Christmas. Enough said.

Actually if you look at the line combinations or watched a games. Yeo split the lines up to try and spread out the offence. You have Schwartz and schenn together with whom ever and you Had Statsny and Tarasenko together. It wasnt till Stats got traded did they put the three back to gether. But good try on your miss information.

On drais I have already posted the stats several times. He played with Connor Mcdavid 47% of the time. This is afact go look at the olde threads their is a link showing all his even strength line combinations for the year.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Nurse is better than Parayko. There, I said it
Ayy lmao

How's that ESPN top 250 pre-season fantasy hockey list looking? You still have the link for that one? I haven't been able to find it since you posted it in support of your argument that Nurse is better than Parayko.

Oh wait, nevermind, here's the link:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/parayko-to-edmonton.2504967/page-10#post-147072351

Real talk, you should be embarrassed. I'm honestly surprised you are showing up again in threads on the mainboards.

Said nobody, ever.
See above ^^^

Reactions: Colt55 and mouz135

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
There’s no way someone on this planet thinks Nurse is better and worth more than Parayko. Is there? :help: Oh boy

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I've learned over the past 2 days to not underestimate the crazy on this board. There was a Pittsburgh fan saying Parayko and Oleksiak are the same.

Makes the Nurse comment seem reasonable.

When the good Lord was dishing out the crazy, some people here went back for seconds and thirds.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Stop with nurse is better than parayko. Soon they will be on the same team.
Klefbom + 10th for the parayko and 29th
I feel like this subject already came up. Let me recap

reasons for- none

reasons not to-
Dont need another LHD
Dont need a Pick that will take 2 years to develop
Cant create a massive hole in our rhd depth
Not Trading Parayko unless drais is coming back

BA Carroll

Mar 2, 2014
Edmundson+Fabbri+29th for Draisaitl
I know this sentiment isn't popular, but I would deal Parayko before I would move Edmundson, in spite of our excess depth on the left side. Eddie is our #1 LHD, no matter how many minutes Bouwmeester plays, and the team suffers more when Eddie isn't in the lineup.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
Nurse is better than Parayko. There, I said it

Parayko best comparison is Tyler Myers. He's a big softie.
Nurse had more hit, more blocked shots, and dusted Parayko in plus/minus on a far worse team.

No way Oilers are trading a d-man when that position is where they lack...especially not a young one with the upside of Nurse.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Nurse had more hit, more blocked shots, and dusted Parayko in plus/minus on a far worse team.

No way Oilers are trading a d-man when that position is where they lack...especially not a young one with the upside of Nurse.
You can do better than those cherry picked stats. +/- is useless.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
How about a 3 way hockey deal?

TO STL
- Panarin

TO EDM
- Parayko
- 18th overall (CLB)

TO CLB
- Nugent-Hopkins
- 10th overall (EDM)
- 2019 2nd round pick (EDM)

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
How about a 3 way hockey deal?

TO STL
- Panarin

TO EDM
- Parayko
- 18th overall (CLB)

TO CLB
- Nugent-Hopkins
- 10th overall (EDM)
- 2019 2nd round pick (EDM)
Edmonton make out like bandits. Horrible for the blue jackets and horrible for the Blues unless Panarin is signed long term.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

You are the only **** on this board who thinks nurse is better than parayko.

thalegion

Apr 13, 2010
Edmonton
Nurse + 10 for Parayko + 29th makes so much sense though I think we'd have to add a sweetener from the Oilers side

In terms of skill it goes

Parayko
Klefbom

Larsson

Nurse

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad