OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
When it's 3rd and 1, diving through the middle – literally the only place that the defense is expecting you to go – just seems like such an idiotic strategy. The field is like 700 yards wide! Almost every running play in the CFL can get 2-3 yards... except that one.

Like going for the field goal from in close, I have zero doubt that this is one of those dumb miscalculations that every football coach makes and that every math nerd knows they're wrong.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
thank god Buono is finally gone.

Team never prepared on the road. No point in making the playoffs just to get embarrassed on the road like they always do under Buono

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Well ... I'm out guys. I just wanted to show up for the end of the Lions' season and post in parabola's thread one last time. I could be back online if I get any email alerts for private messages, but other than that I doubt I will be back. It's been my privilege knowing you all.

Take care.

Reactions: cookiefest

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
-OpF8W_2t3AL9ZibkFdkXH4r7Hg=.gif

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
It's been a trend towards the end of the Wally regime that the Lions would get blown out in the playoffs. It's sickening really. They just weren't ready to play, and the talent wasn't there on offense.

Big changes coming in the off-season.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Well we know there's going to be a new head-coach. But if they even try to bring either one of these two QB's back they'll be playing in front of family and friends. Ed Hervey will be wielding the broom this off-season. One of the worst playoff performances in the Lions sad history, and there's been a lot of them.

Unfortunate way for Wally to go out....but it's past time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->