Pants are off as the Habs blow out the Sabres edition

Apr 28, 2010
Hey guys. I was at the game and I got a question. Why did they play 3 vs 3 for a while? I thought 3 vs 3 play was not allowed since a long time? Did they bring it back?

07:08 BUF JASON POMINVILLE : INTERFERENCE ON GOALKEEPER (CAREY PRICE) 5on4
07:34 BUF JORDAN LEOPOLD : BOARDING (DAVID DESHARNAIS) 5on3
07:38 MTL DAVID DESHARNAIS : HOLDING THE STICK (MATT ELLIS) 4on3
08:32 MTL ALEX GALCHENYUK : TOO MANY MEN/ICE - BENCH 3on3

3on3 has probably been there since hockey was played. Never left the game. It was fun to watch though. Pleks almost scored a sure goal.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I would play Eller with the 2 Gally's and Prust on the 4th

I would too. And Prust won't complain. Good money, hot Montreal wife, and tens minutes hard work every 3 nights.

Eller with the 2 G's might just help him tun the corner this year, and we need him to do that.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
So what to do? Eller doesn't belong on the 4th line. No way. At the same time, I'd definitely be reluctant to get Prust off the Gallys line though. We don't need some idiot goons taking cheap shots at them.

It's definitely a great problem to have too many top niners but putting Eller on the 4th line would be terrible.

I say put whoever with the Gallys and if people try and get stupid, put Prust there to smooth things out. Cole can drop the gloves if need be. Really anything but Eller or any of our skilled guys on the 4th line.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Put Pacioretty on the 4th line for two games to ease him back into the lineup after a difficult surgery. Use the time to evaluate.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Due to the 16 hour time zone difference, by the time I woke up this morning the game was over. I missed what must have been a fun game to watch.

I prefer evening games, as 7pm => 11am.

subscribe to hockeystreams.com.

came back from the pub at 6 am. game was already over, with this aforementioned website, i watched it on demand drunken fun was had

PricePkPatch*

Put Pacioretty on the 4th line for two games to ease him back into the lineup after a difficult surgery. Use the time to evaluate.

This. Regular 4th line duty, promote to fill up any line that may be struggling if he proves he's genuinely back in the game

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
LOL!

Man, I get an infraction because I tell someone he doesn't know hockey yet this title thread is okay. The image it conjures up is frightening me.:laugh:

I just love this board.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Pacioretty on the 4th line? Fack that! If he's not ready, he waits, plain and simple. The best thing about our team this season is that every player has a role and does it well, Pacioretty is not a defensive grinder nor a pest or fighter. No more grinders on the top 6 and no more scorers in a bottom 6 role. Luckily for us we have 3 good offensive lines this season.

If White is still in the doghouse and Maxpac is in fact ready, this is my line-up..

Eller-Desharnais-Cole
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Moen-Prust/White-Armstrong/Prust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->