Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Wings 1 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Greiss started yesterday so it'll be Nedeljkovic, Florida's starter TBA. Bad team on the 2nd of a b2b, should be a chance to roll 4 lines. President's Trophy is the only thing at stake anymore but the Avs might not lose again this year unfortunately,

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I believe this is only the 2nd time(possibly the 3rd?) we've gotten a chance to see Lundell against the great Raymond/Seider rookie pair The Wings have, and I'm looking forward to that. Also got tickets to see The Cats play The Wings down here Thursday night, so looking forward to that.

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019

Would have been nice to give Gudas a rest. After the hit he took in the third (or late second I'm not sure) his game was just horrendous, he whiffed almost every single pass or dump he attempted, even hit the rear of the net or bob's shoulder on one clearing attempt, fell multiple times etc. After the hit he didn't undergo any concussion protocol, just had his helmet fixed, which was quite puzzling to me. His game was just so sloppy, confused and erratic directly after the hit, which really made me wonder if this wasn't a consequence of the impact and the result of a possible concussion. I wonder how the medical staff didn't see that and didn't decide to bench him the rest of the game as a precautionary measure. He took several more hits afterwards, which is more or less the worst thing that can happen to someone who already has a concussion. I hope I'm wrong obviously, but it looked really concerning to me...

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Would have been nice to give Gudas a rest. After the hit he took in the third (or late second I'm not sure) his game was just horrendous, he whiffed almost every single pass or dump he attempted, even hit the rear of the net or bob's shoulder on one clearing attempt, fell multiple times etc. After the hit he didn't undergo any concussion protocol, just had his helmet fixed, which was quite puzzling to me. His game was just so sloppy, confused and erratic directly after the hit, which really made me wonder if this wasn't a consequence of the impact and the result of a possible concussion. I wonder how the medical staff didn't see that and didn't decide to bench him the rest of the game as a precautionary measure. He took several more hits afterwards, which is more or less the worst thing that can happen to someone who already has a concussion. I hope I'm wrong obviously, but it looked really concerning to me...
Gudas sat a couple games ago for rest. If he actually had his bell rung then I agree.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I was excited at the start of the season when I saw the schedule that the Panthers played two games in Detroit this year, both in nice travelling weather.
The first one was in October. I could not go because there was still a border issue due to covid.
The second one today I can't go to because of Easter Sunday. Family just left, but it takes me one and a half hours to get there.
I have not gone to a game since the new Arena opened in 2017.

The curse of the new Little Caesars arena in Detroit is real. :help:

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
W without injuries please. Tougher Islanders game coming up, with a little bit of bad stretch it wouldn't be impossible to be ahead of Toronto only two points after we have faced them on next Saturday. We would still be the favourites to take the division but no need to make it tight anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad