Pre-Game Talk: Panthers vs Coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
M. Smith might be the fastest goaltender I have seen ever at going behind the net and stopping pucks and getting many pucks out of the zone himself. He would have been impossible to deal with in the '90s when goaltenders were free to roam everywhere. Pretty impressive by him.

Erick*

M. Smith might be the fastest goaltender I have seen ever at going behind the net and stopping pucks and getting many pucks out of the zone himself. He would have been impossible to deal with in the '90s when goaltenders were free to roam everywhere. Pretty impressive by him.

He's pretty good at handling the puck but he's no Dan Ellis. :sarcasm:

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
i think jugs has hit or is hitting the wall finally in his rookie year.. hasnt really looked the same the past few games to me...

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
not having bergenheim hurts bjugstad. 9 points in the last 12 games is still really solid. with the team decimated right now i don't expect anyone to be scoring much. still better than huberdeau tho, he has 0 goals in his last 19 games and 1 goal in his last 36 games (1G-12A in those 36 games).

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Per Harvey
Another Panthers source said on Friday that the league sent out an apology for the blown call via e-mail.

Well it's nice that they apologized but an email doesn't change the final score of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad