Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign Mark Letestu to a PTO

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I don't really know why, Florida has a million bottom 6ers. But he cannot be worse than MacKenzie, so if he plays instead of Dmac, great. Should be noted he has 2 way deal in CBJ pending if he gets cut.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Uhhhhhhhhh sure why not, the more PTO's the better imo.

He's better than MacKenzie, no?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
RA9xad.jpg

A spot just opened up for Letestu

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I doubt he makes the team (unless Mac's injury from last season has carried over), probably just your usual veteran training camp competition that gets cut.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
ive always thought (at least offensively, cant comment on his defense) he was a very under rated bottom-6 forward. ill take him as the 4th line center any day over mac. but ya know, hes the captain so we'll be stuck with him this season.

Ciccarelli22eh

Jan 30, 2015
I don’t know why it bothers me as much as it does seeing some of these line combos when it’s pretty obvious to see what lines worked together and see some players peaked like Bjugs & Dadonov alongside Barky. We also know what players Bob likes like Haley and especially Mack being our Captain expect these 2 guys to play the majority of the time in these slots.
As far as I’m concerned these top 4 are locks in those spots. Hoff and Hubby can be slotted anywhere else in the line up with Tro or maybe making 3 deep lines. I expect Malgin, Vatrano, McCann & McGinn to rotate through the 3rd line. This is the lineup I expect out of the gate and how we ended last season it’s a no brainer.
Im also expecting it to change as we all know how much Bob likes changing stuff up. I think those players I slotted in like that are starting the season in those spots though.

[mod]

Dadonov Barky Bjugstad
******** Tro. ********
Haley Mack Scev

Side note is anyone going in that Hockey Tourney Jan 4-6 @ The Ice Den? I may have guys that want to play including myself. I’m going to attempt to put a team together but if the numbers arnt there then we will likely be joining a team as “free agents” but as a group. We will be coming from Canada. If anyone wants to make a team or possibly join ours please let me know. I’ll also likely make a new thread with this but thought I would add it in here also. Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->