Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign KHL free agent Evgeny Dadonov (3yr x 4M)

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Dont want Kovy, sry this guy has a questable Attitude.
Radulov wants a long term contract, only sign if he willed for 4-5 years, then he is 34-35 not interested in a 8yr 58-65 Mio Dollar contract.

Vanek would be really nice, as next singing. cant wait till 18pm my time. and following Days.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Dont want Kovy, sry this guy has a questable Attitude.
Radulov wants a long term contract, only sign if he willed for 4-5 years, then he is 34-35 not interested in a 8yr 58-65 Mio Dollar contract.

Vanek would be really nice, as next singing. cant wait till 18pm my time. and following Days.

But with what's been happening this offseason Tallon basically has to go for a move like that.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
But with what's been happening this offseason Tallon basically has to go for a move like that.

Maybe dont like but i would even take Stafford befor Kovy. Even would take Vrbata this guy no matter weher he plays never slowing down scoring, that is the right attitude. 1-2 yr deal i dont mind.
I like Radulov and what he can bring in but the contract is insane.
But still with Dadonov signing confirmed, who is the second winger??

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Maybe dont like but i would even take Stafford befor Kovy. Even would take Vrbata this guy no matter weher he plays never slowing down scoring, that is the right attitude. 1-2 yr deal i dont mind.
I like Radulov and what he can bring in but the contract is insane.
But still with Dadonov signing confirmed, who is the second winger??

I'm sorry but those 2 are horrible fits for Florida, absolutely horrible.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I'm sorry but those 2 are horrible fits for Florida, absolutely horrible.

tell me why Vrbata good PP Player and a shooting first player that is what we looking for. Guys who can pass the puck we have enough.

Back to Dadonov signing. will he play with Tro/or Barkov and splitting up Huberdeau and Barkov. Cause as far i saw in single clips Dadonov is playing straight LW.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
tell me why Vrbata good PP Player and a shooting first player that is what we looking for. Guys who can pass the puck we have enough.

Back to Dadonov signing. will he play with Tro/or Barkov and splitting up Huberdeau and Barkov. Cause as far i saw in single clips Dadonov is playing straight LW.

"skill, speed, toughness", "going to be a helluva checking team", those type of comments from Tallon& Boughner should tell they are going to stay away from lazy 1 dimensional players.

Huberdeau& Barkov have great chemistry and it's been only improving, I'm not so sure it would make sense to break them up.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
It's risky, but honestly I was expecting even more money/more term. Plus, the three year timeframe works well with when several of our better prospects should graduate. I'm fine with this.

So that's one down. Now who are the other two or three guys?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So the latest conversion rate is .74

Also, apparently he shot 22% (haven't looked at his actual shooting % based on shot attempted and not shots on goal) last season.

We shall see.

Dutch Panther

Jun 25, 2017
Schiedam
Dadonov is a good signing in term and $. Still not know if Radulov making us a much better team for the $ he's asking. Or some of our guys much better players.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Dadonov is a good signing in term and $. Still not know if Radulov making us a much better team for the $ he's asking. Or some of our guys much better players.

It's the free agency: half of the wanted players without contracts are going to be overpaid.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Not necessarily. Dads is a LW, and we have two RW spots open. Now, if they sign Radulov, then that could be the end of Jags here, unless they pair Radulov with Dads and Trocheck.

Yeah pretty sure he's a RW.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Nice one bat!

If he's half what expected isn't 4M$ a steal?

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Nice signing. I'll be surprised if he can produce more than Smith's 40-50 points. I think 40 out of Dadonov will be considered a good year.

Only 3 more winger spots to fill! Maybe this helps pull in another Russian or two.

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
I like it. Maybe slightly above what I expected, I thought in the region of 3.5M. But I assume other teams were in on him as well, so about right in the end I think. I'm thinking he goes on the Tro line, at least to start with. But I guess all that depends on who else is coming in.

How is Dadonov defensivly? I've seen some suggest Vanek-Trocheck-Dadonov, but it feels risky when they don't have the puck. Haven't seen enough of him to comment on that part of his game.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I like it. Maybe slightly above what I expected, I thought in the region of 3.5M. But I assume other teams were in on him as well, so about right in the end I think. I'm thinking he goes on the Tro line, at least to start with. But I guess all that depends on who else is coming in.

How is Dadonov defensivly? I've seen some suggest Vanek-Trocheck-Dadonov, but it feels risky when they don't have the puck. Haven't seen enough of him to comment on that part of his game.

Given our new coach's emphasis on defense and forechecking, I can't see Vanek brought back even though he'd absolutely add much needed offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->