Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign Henry Bowlby

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
The guy put up 45 points in 80+ games at Harvard. What a beast. Can he play today?

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah I don't get it. He seems like a future plug.
We need depth I guess. Looks like a depth piece at center.

This is impressive though: "He finished as the Crimson's top scholar-athlete and received the ECAC Hockey Commissioner's Award as he earned the highest GPA for the academic year on the team" Maybe we can replace our resident smart guy Matheson with him ;) Upgrade from BC to Harvard (despite Harvard's rampant grade inflation ;))

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
We need depth I guess. Looks like a depth piece at center.

This is impressive though: "He finished as the Crimson's top scholar-athlete and received the ECAC Hockey Commissioner's Award as he earned the highest GPA for the academic year on the team" Maybe we can replace our resident smart guy Matheson with him ;) Upgrade from BC to Harvard (despite Harvard's rampant grade inflation ;))

So he’s supposedly smart and he signed here? Makes me suspicious.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
His offensive game isn’t what got him onto the radar of the Panthers—his career-high at Harvard was just 16 points—instead, it’s his ability to play the middle of the ice and contribute defensively that has earned him this deal.

Florida Panthers Agree To Terms With Henry Bowlby

Bowlby scored 16 points for Harvard last season with eight goals and eight assists, with all of his points coming at even strength. Bowlby was effective at using his combination of speed and physicality on the left wing of Harvard’s second/third line throughout the season to become a very good two-way winger.

Henry Bowlby Signs with Florida Panthers

2018 he was in the Bruins Development camp and in 2019 he was with the 'nucks.

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
2018 he was in the Bruins Development camp and in 2019 he was with the 'nucks.

And both pass on him? Boston okay its hard to make even in the AHL Roster, but when Nucks pass on him with that D smells fishy to me. Sorry i dont know him, but get passed on in two Camps Year after Year. Why doesnt he shined out or is something missing?
If someone tell me when he is so good and what he brings in?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The last Signing listen like Joyce build his AHL Team together, what means more or less he is planning that the Season will be played. All the last signing looks like Minor Teams signing, what is his Job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad