Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign Gusev to a 1M contract for the remainder of 2020-21

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
This move should have signaled to everyone that we were out on Hall. With Duclair coming back as well, they weren't going to give up more assets/spend more $

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This move should have signaled to everyone that we were out on Hall. With Duclair coming back as well, they weren't going to give up more assets/spend more $
If Hall wasn’t willing to waive his NMC for Panthers, then that may have been the key blocker. I bet we’ll never know.

Regardless, there’s no saying that Gusev can’t work out equally well as Hall or even better.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I'd be shocked if this doesn't happen, providing Yandle is willing to waive.

Seattle or some other team but yeah, Seattle would probably be interesting to him after what happened in Vegas. I honestly could see the buyout happening too if he doesn't waive but I think he will if the other option is basically retirement since he won't be seeing the ice here anymore. This not able to bench him bullshit has to end.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Seattle or some other team but yeah, Seattle would probably be interesting to him after what happened in Vegas. I honestly could see the buyout happening too if he doesn't waive but I think he will if the other option is basically retirement since he won't be seeing the ice here anymore. This not able to bench him bullshit has to end.

Seattle will likely love to have him on the team as well for the Ironman record.

Reactions: 5 Hole and Cold Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad