Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign Gusev to a 1M contract for the remainder of 2020-21

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
our problem is defenders! for many years! look at the content of the game, how many good passes from the defenders? compare the play of Dallas defenders and ours ... what passes come from them for forwards ... and ours! how many good passes did Barkov get? Hubi? ... for comparison: how much did Hintz get? ... we are looking for reinforcement in the forwards ... I think we need people like Heiskanen! or Makar

Well, not that I disagree, but you can only find d-men like that in the draft. You can't trade for cornerstone defensemen.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Zito is backing away from the idea of being hard to play against?

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
As long as he’s better than Lolberg or Marchment he’s a free upgrade. Nothing wrong with that.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Just shelter him and give him PP time. Guy is highly skilled and has a good shot.

I don't mind this, but the way Q distributes playing time, I could see this going south pretty fast.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I'd like to see Zito make a trade for a solid player, rather than keep diggin through the garbage cans...

JEFFREY87

Oct 9, 2020
Better than Lomberg and we can slot Marchment down to the 4th line and give Gusev some time w Barkov.

Might I add Gusev was 1 point off team lead last yr in points (Palmari had 45 Gus had 44) and Devils received a 1st round pick basically for Palm... I'll take Gusev free

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->