Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign G McKenna, F Harper, F Flick, D Acolatse, D Gaunce & D Regner

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Actually quality AHL guys get snapped up very quickly as well, nice to jump in but we also need help on the big club...

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Ofc but these moves can be done another day can we for once get excited?

Doesn't seem like Chicago is in any rush to move Sharp and the longer they hold onto him the less leverage they have in trade talks. I would imagine Tallon is filling out the roster and waiting until Chicago backs down from their crazy initial asking price.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
McKenna is a huge catch for the organization.... He'll be in FLA sooner than later I think. He'll be great with the younger goaltenders in the system, but he's a real option to backup Lou if Montoya falters or injury.

The Panthers have also been busy raiding one team from Chicago... It just happen to be the AHL Wolves. Harper and Regner are legit signings for the AHL and gives the organization high-character players and real depth. They're going to force the younger players to step it up if they want to play in Florida.

I'll have more as soon as I speak with Joyce.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
McKenna is a huge catch for the organization.... He'll be in FLA sooner than later I think. He'll be great with the younger goaltenders in the system, but he's a real option to backup Lou if Montoya falters or injury.

The Panthers have also been busy raiding one team from Chicago... It just happen to be the AHL Wolves. Harper and Regner are legit signings for the AHL and gives the organization high-character players and real depth. They're going to force the younger players to step it up if they want to play in Florida.

I'll have more as soon as I speak with Joyce.

Thanks for the insight.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I think McKenna got 2 years to prevent teams from claiming him on waivers during the first year.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
It's important to surround our young players in the AHL with quality to foster a winning culture. Lighten' up, guys. :)

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Acolatse is a good catch. Don't really see NHL upside in him, but he was a solid, stabilizing presence on the Adirondack Flames last season. He will be a decent AHL presence for you guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad