Post-Game Talk: Panthers score a TD in Detroit, 7-2 W to start a 3 game heater

Can the Panthers get their first 3 game win streak started in Detroit?

• OT/SO needed - flip a coin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Red Wings win by 2 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Driedger with a terrible goal in the first but excellent rest of the game. Some great saves especially in the second.
Not too impressed by Forsling in this game.
Lomberg was noticeable in a good way. His first game was awful but he's been better since then. Fourth line seems to have clicked lately.
Early season games it was just 1st line or the PP doing anything, but they've really turned it around since. It's great to have contribution from all four lines - and the D in this game.
Overall a great team performance. Love it :)

One more Det game and then the three against Dallas.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Dude, if we hop back on the train you know what's going to happen. Viola will fire Q and name some army general as the new HC.

Hold the line or it will all go straight to hell.

The ownership senses that this neat little run is unsustainable and thus they have to revert back to Tallon. As a first measure of reestablishing himself he trades Hornqvist for Matheson and then trades Verhaege for a 4th round pick to Seattle so that they'll pick Nutivaara.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Is he growing a beard?
I say this because I shaved off my famous red moustache after the Super Bowl, Panthers regulation loss against Detroit. It was part of the deal, if the Chiefs lost, my moustache is gone.
:nopity:

Dude, if we hop back on the train you know what's going to happen. Viola will fire Q and name some army general as the new HC.

Back of the bus newbies.
:wedgie:

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Just got to watch the 1st period. How did the 3rd line do? I saw some good shifts in the first.

Cool to see Lomberg on the PK, another confidence booster. 4th line looks like they start clicking

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just got to watch the 1st period. How did the 3rd line do? I saw some good shifts in the first.

Cool to see Lomberg on the PK, another confidence booster. 4th line looks like they start clicking
Third line was alright. Nothing negative to report. Frankie seemed to have a good game.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Third line was alright. Nothing negative to report. Frankie seemed to have a good game.
Thanks for the response.

I have the feeling to see progress with this line. It just doesn't show up on the score sheet yet. OT dares to make more and more plays with crispier passing, Luosto seems to have his stick all over the ice and Franky is being Franky.

Reactions: Cold Cat

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Even with an average of around 13 minutes TOI tonight, Barky, Huby, and Horny still managed to get a combined 7 points. That’s what’s nice with blowouts, you can spread the TOI out, and give some easy nights to your top players.

Especially important on a back to back.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah but he doesn’t show up every night.

He doesn't superstar enough.

I don't follow the team as much but he's put up solid numbers at 5vs5 (even if they play a weaker team).

It's also a shortened season, it's probably best to pace himself instead of emptying the tank early in the season.

The team is also doing well going 11-2-2. What's been the difference maker? Driedger?

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
I don't follow the team as much but he's put up solid numbers at 5vs5 (even if they play a weaker team).

It's also a shortened season, it's probably best to pace himself instead of emptying the tank early in the season.

The team is also doing well going 11-2-2. What's been the difference maker? Driedger?
It's some sort of sarcasm. He has been consistently excellent.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad