Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Barkov is a big test for Eichel.

Ba-dum-ching!

Seriously though, I agree. Reading through the Panthers board reminds me of what happens when a team does not have good defensemen. That might be the most exploitable thing for them tonight if they can work pucks in deep and avoid those crucial turnovers within 10 feet of either side of the blue line.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I can't see why this team would consider re-signing Vlad, so why shouldn't a guy like Vesey, who we might consider re-signing(and we spent draft capital on), get a chance to show what he's got with the 2nd line? I understand our record doesn't warrant changes, but it makes no sense. Also, while RK doesn't "number" lines, one could claim Mitts is getting 4th line duty. That's a tall order asking him to break out of that situation. Give Vesey a shot. If he fails, then Tage gets a shot later this year. Pair Rodrigo up with Vlad and Sheary, with Mitts getting time in the A to at least play some hockey. I don't like that RK is following the conventional path that you HAVE to wait until you're losing to make a change, when it's apparent that it will happen sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad