Confirmed with Link: Panthers "Reverse Retro" jersey for 2020-21

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If you’re a season ticket holder, you can log in at checkout with your email and password and you’ll get a discount on the jersey. Mine dropped from 210 (for a blank) down to 157.50 before tax and shipping.

ps. In completely unrelated news, I don’t know how to post pictures here correctly but Google “Hodges university Panthers logo”, wtf? :laugh: Now I’m curious which came out first :huh:

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
If you’re a season ticket holder, you can log in at checkout with your email and password and you’ll get a discount on the jersey. Mine dropped from 210 (for a blank) down to 157.50 before tax and shipping.

ps. In completely unrelated news, I don’t know how to post pictures here correctly but Google “Hodges university Panthers logo”, wtf? :laugh: Now I’m curious which came out first :huh:

Woah...
h-panthers-hodges-university-est-1990-86023851.jpg

That was filed in 2013. I can't find when exactly the Panthers made their current logo, but they filed for the third logo in 2016.

More reason to go back to the leaping, disproportional Panther! :naughty:

Reactions: FrolikFan67

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
hey guys have a panthers related jersey question. i recently ran across a vintage panthers bure jersey that has #96. it looks like he only ever wore #10 for the panthers and wore #96 only while on the canucks.

any ideas when this could be from? preseason game? i suppose a fan could have had this custom made, but that seems weird. any longterm hardcore cats fans in here that can make any sense of this mystery?

thanks!

edit: just dawned on me this could be valeri bure, but i don't see him wearing #96 for the panthers either.

Last edited:

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
hey guys have a panthers related jersey question. i recently ran across a vintage panthers bure jersey that has #96. it looks like he only ever wore #10 for the panthers and wore #96 only while on the canucks.

any ideas when this could be from? preseason game? i suppose a fan could have had this custom made, but that seems weird. any longterm hardcore cats fans in here that can make any sense of this mystery?

thanks!

edit: just dawned on me this could be valeri bure, but i don't see him wearing #96 for the panthers either.
I also wonder if it could be a custom fan Jersey to signify the 96 season, year of the rat.

I just looked, no one has ever worn 96 in a regular-season game for this franchise.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL

thanks!

Hey man, Panthers jersey collector here, that’s definitely a foul/fan made jersey in the sense that as you said he only wore 10 with us on the ice and Valeri was 20

BUT i guess there could be a possibility this was custom fan made before Pavel even chose 10 with the Panthers? He switched from 10 to 96 before the Canucks 95/96 season started so im gonna assume the fan thought he was staying with 96 on the Cats when the trade happened? Maybe an early produced jersey by the company (Starter)? So many possibilities here.

Can you post a pic? Gonna assume it's a Starter? Pro Player maybe?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad