Confirmed with Link: Panthers "Reverse Retro" jersey for 2020-21

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I'm really eager to see what our Reverse Retro Jersey, it's going to be a blue version of 1996 which was our alternate in 1998 and used until 2006.
It might be boring, but it will look nice nonetheless. It will depends on what the logo is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilam and patthebat

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I'll never understand why, no matter what company designs it, they always overcomplicate it

IW8CwZo.png

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I'll never understand why, no matter what company designs it, they always overcomplicate it

IW8CwZo.png
I hope they use the Sun&Stick logo instead of the leaping Panther, just to see the board's meltdown haha
But yeah, it'll be the blue version of that jersey. I hope they don,t use the new version of the leaping Panther.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I hope they use the Sun&Stick logo instead of the leaping Panther, just to see the board's meltdown haha
But yeah, it'll be the blue version of that jersey. I hope they don,t use the new version of the leaping Panther.
It'll be something dumb. Which I won't buy. Which has been the same case over and over again for years

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Don't know where to post this but thoughts on this retro mock up?

View attachment 376269
I'd like to see it with golden (color of the Panther) stripes instead of yellow.
Also, I'd swap the white and yellow stripe and it looks better with a yellow/golden strip at the top instead of white. The white stripe pops too much on the blue jersey imo but is fine on the red.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I wonder if they go with the newly drawn leaping panther or if it’s truly retro and go with the old school one.

definitely nice to see, I’m hoping we get something like this with the newly drawn version, in red, as a permanent alternate/3rd jersey. But the blues here work fine, especially if the “reverse retro” line is temporary. Looking forward to getting this

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I like the 3d logo so I'm happy but these are just the navy blues they had forever with a gross white part? Why can we not stick with red, always liked those more than the navy blues.

8Li321H.png

previous uniform for comparision. Just different piping.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I like the 3d logo so I'm happy but these are just the navy blues they had forever with a gross white part? Why can we not stick with red, always liked those more than the navy blues.

8Li321H.png

previous uniform for comparision. Just different piping.
It's Reverse retro, not just retro. That's why it's not red and there's a big weird white stripe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad