TSN: Panthers requested Radim Vrbata's no-trade list last month

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
He was great last year, age comes at you fast...

Only 10 teams he can go to...

He's already said he's retiring after the season so his kids can go to school in the Czech Republic while they're still young, I'm sure he'd waive for any playoff team.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
He was great last year, age comes at you fast...

He's already said he's retiring after the season so his kids can go to school in the Czech Republic while they're still young, I'm sure he'd waive for any playoff team.

Interesting. Where'd you see that

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
1 for 1 swap for another underwhelming player I think is the only realistic trade to expect. I proposed Hansen (healthy scratch 25 times this year in SJ) the other day.

If Vrbata is still here past the TDL, he shouldn't be in the line-up unless half of our forwards get hurt. Play the kids.

Reactions: ShootIt

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
I'm sad things haven't gone well for him here. An offseason gamble that we lost for the most part. Can't win them all.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Who the hell is Vrbata? Haven’t noticed him all year. It’s a shame too because I thought he’d get around 20 Gs.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I can't imagine anyone wanting this guy. Let alone paying anything.

The only reason he can crack our roster is because we are short of wingers. When he plays, he does absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Ghoste

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I say keep him, come playoff time he will take it up a notch, simply because I think big part of his struggles is him not being totally invested into his last job as a proplayer (Now let's not discuss that this issue...) I think he needs this spark for that one last big push of his carreer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad