Recalled/Assigned: Panthers re-re-recall forward Chase Balisy from Springfield

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Center depth is an issue despite Tallon drafting a center with what seemed like every other pick. I'd like to get a defensive center for the bottom 6.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Really have no clue how Balisy was called before Mamin, Hawryluk, Lammikko, and Hunt. That team is 1-8-1...can you really argue anyone is playing well and deserves a call up with that record? Mamin is one of the only forwards with a positive +/- at least. Balisy was cut from training camp pretty early, played 1 pre-season game, wasn't even on the radar, now he's the first call up? Just don't get it.

bluegod29

Oct 4, 2011
Really have no clue how Balisy was called before Mamin, Hawryluk, Lammikko, and Hunt. That team is 1-8-1...can you really argue anyone is playing well and deserves a call up with that record? Mamin is one of the only forwards with a positive +/- at least. Balisy was cut from training camp pretty early, played 1 pre-season game, wasn't even on the radar, now he's the first call up? Just don't get it.

I wouldn't put Hawryluk on that list

10 games/1 goal/3 assists/4 points/-9( worst on team)/10 shots on goal

Last game he was demoted to the 4th line.....He needs to go to the ECHL for a shakeup. It helped hunt last year.

They chose Balisy because he is the most consistant player.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I.still.dont.know.whats.wrong.with.mccann. someone help me out here lmao whats the issue with him specifically?

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
The only thing you are going to get officially from the Cats is lower body. Could be a knee, high ankle, foot, thigh bruise, or sports hernia. I doubt even Batting would give it away as Cats don't want opposition to know. The injury was never obvious from a hit on the ice as he never left the bench. Came back and played a game and aggravated it again and he's been out ever since. My guess is groin pull (sports hernia) that is just a nagging injury and needs constant treatment from the trainers along with riding the exercise bike to keep it loose. Time heels it or if it persists then surgery is necessary. Both Bergenheim and Upshall were signed by the Cats and suffered for years until they both had the surgery. :(

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
well, thats not very reassuring...

but that is classic panthers. of course when we could use him and started to seem like a bright spot, he could be out for a while, and when in not 100%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad