Panthers Players Jersey Numbers

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone know or have seen at practice or training camp the numbers the new Panthers players will be wearing such as Mueller, Parros, Kuba?

I'm also curious to see what jersey number Kovalev and Svatos are wearing as they are trying out for the team?

CoolburnIsGone

Does anyone know or have seen at practice or training camp the numbers the new Panthers players will be wearing such as Mueller, Parros, Kuba?

I'm also curious to see what jersey number Kovalev and Svatos are wearing as they are trying out for the team?
From what I saw of highlights these are the ones i noticed:

Mueller = 88
Kuba = 17
Kovalev = 27 (duh)

CoolburnIsGone

I'm asking about Kovalev because last year Repik wore# 27, and last time I checked he was still on the team.
I dont think Repik is really with the team anymore (he's not listed on the reserve list which is when a player counts as part of the 50 contract limit of the team). And he's definitely not in camp anyway so shouldnt matter anyway. Repik signed with the KHL (HC Lev Praha) prior to even being tendered a contract offer so he definitely wont be with the team this yr. I think the Panthers may still retain his rights but he's prob never coming back to NA now.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
So I guess Parros will be # 16, since Marco Sturm won't be coming back? Whatever happened to Sturm?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
According to, Parros wore #57 with Kings&Avs and the more known #16 with Ducks. Maybe he's always wanted to wear #22, at least in Anaheim Todd Marchant wore that the whole time Parros was there expect for one season.

Markstrom needs to get number 25 back, although I guess Smithson will continue using that number.
IIRC #25 hasn't got any special meaning for Markie and he picked it because Lindback wore it during their mutual time in the SEL. :dunno:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
IIRC #25 hasn't got any special meaning for Markie and he picked it because Lindback wore it during their mutual time in the SEL. :dunno:
I might want to rephrase this, most of the pics of Markie with Brynas has him wearing #25.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Sturm is gone, Parros is wearing 22, Huberdeau wears 11, Kovalev wears 27, Kuba wears 17, Mueller wears 88, and Markstrom wears 35 but he'll most likely get sent to San Antonio. Also I heard Svatos got released from camp...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad