Jameson Olive: Panthers offense reached new heights with addition of Jaromir Jagr

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Good read. I will say from the game I attended in Montreal, at 43 Jagr is often still noticeably the best player on the ice anytime he sets foot on it. Even if he's "lost a step" as he says, he hasn't lost any of the skills that set him far above other players in terms of talent and career achievements. I'm hoping he's got enough gas to stick it out another couple of seasons, and I hope the young guys REALLY learn from him what they need to in order to become stars in their own right. I don't expect them to become generational talents - to be honest, Jagr's the best player the Czech Republic ever saw, bar none, so expecting them to become what he is would be a bit far fetched...but if they learn consistency and develop the drive to always put forth 100% effort every game even after he's gone, then his stay in Florida will be a complete success.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Jeez, it's tough enough to find any news on the Panthers without that happening.

No worries! I'll still be credentialed and covering the team from a personal blog that I'll be using as a portfolio while I look for other work within the business.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00