OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Had a phone interview with an accounting firm in Miami set up for 9am this last Friday, so I worked from home. The recruiter had a meeting that ran late, so we rescheduled for 2:30pm, and they never called. Frustrating...

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Had a phone interview with an accounting firm in Miami set up for 9am this last Friday, so I worked from home. The recruiter had a meeting that ran late, so we rescheduled for 2:30pm, and they never called. Frustrating...
Most recruiters stink.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
Can’t believe we are getting localisation for Hokuto Ga Gotoku. It makes my game purchases for the rest of the year pretty set and gives the PS more use. Thanks Sega

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
You know, I've been thinking lately.

The influx of battle royale games is excessive and annoying. But at least, games are trying to intergrate it somehow.

As for sports games, NBA 2k has that online "free roam" pick-up games type of deal which at least adds some flavor to that. I dont play it much, but I see the draw.

Why hasnt NHL done something similar? Do like a pond hockey free roam and have some pick-up games on there. Or do like a "street" type roller hockey thing similar to 2K.

Let's see some innovation EA.

LOL And....this got included in NHL 19.

Someone hire me.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I was but deleted my bookmark and created a new one and it fixed it.
The site moved to https on Tuesday, so that's why old bookmarks aren't working anymore.

If someone else is still having trouble, you should clear all HF related browsing data (history, cookies, etc.).

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
FEa4.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The site moved to https on Tuesday, so that's why old bookmarks aren't working anymore.

If someone else is still having trouble, you should clear all HF related browsing data (history, cookies, etc.).
I found this out by accident on my mobile browser. Suddenly it didn’t keep my thread location nor know which ones had new posts.

Instead of using my old bookmark, I once directed to “Florida Panthers” at the bottom of the thread and I got everything working.

So it clicked that I need to delete the old bookmark and add the new one... so far so good.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
If you are a retro-RPG guy....dont sleep on Octopath Traveler, provided you have a Switch.

It is really really good. Very throwback, yet modern. I get big time Saga Frontier vibes from it.

Throwdern.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
What do you mean?

Are you familiar with NBA 2k's my player? Eliminate the "free roam" aspect of it and you can design your player from varying different beanies/helmets, Team Jerseys and casual jerseys, pants, etc. There are also outdoor rinks for 1v1v1, the 3 on 3 arcade mode and regular EASHL play.

I am hoping they have outdoor 6 v 6 games.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Are you familiar with NBA 2k's my player? Eliminate the "free roam" aspect of it and you can design your player from varying different beanies/helmets, Team Jerseys and casual jerseys, pants, etc. There are also outdoor rinks for 1v1v1, the 3 on 3 arcade mode and regular EASHL play.

I am hoping they have outdoor 6 v 6 games.

Gotcha. Ill probably end up getting it for that, but not at the release. I have my eyes set on Red Dead and Assassins Odyssey.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lol at NHL 19 ratings.

Speed

Barkov 85

Trocheck 87
Matheson 87
Ekblad 87

Wut?!

Game is really good though.
I had a good chuckle the other day when I was playing 17 with a friend, it had the default rosters so Jagr & Jokinen were on the Barkov line and Huberdeau was scratched (achilles injury). :laugh:

Your favourite d-man was also on the top pairing. :eek:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->