Post-Game Talk: Panthers let one slip away as PP goes cold, Bob keeps them in a 2-1 loss to Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
And tampa starting with the fan jokes already lol. Couldn’t imagine not being a fan when their arenas was empty when they were garbage too.
There’s no excuse now though, Florida is a very likable team, I don’t understand how they can’t get people in the seats

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
There’s no excuse now though, Florida is a very likable team, I don’t understand how they can’t get people in the seats
We have a history of being pretty bad. Put together a decent playoff run and it should turn around.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Great deflection by Vatrano, with a nice tip earlier in the game too.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
I got here late boys. How are they looking? I got stuck working late damnit! I see we are down by one.... ish

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013

We basically failed to capture a generation of potential fans with a good 2 decades of constant losing. One "likeable" team for not even half a season doesn't solve that. The franchise is basically at square one of growing a fanbase.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
From what Ive seen so far they arent looking to hot. Look a little nervous out there for some reason. We are the better team "on paper"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad