GDT: Panthers @ Islanders - 1/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Matheson is playing awesome,
Ekblad has been good too just missed a couple chances.
Malgin is a beauty.
Bjugstad is doing a lot of good things but isn't being rewarded.

Dadonov has been impressive, streaky or not, he is very similar to Smith so I see the replacement attempted by Tallon.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I mean where so much in advantage tonight, tell me which Player is Capuano not knowing, also how the Player a playing and how you must play against Isles.
Its a bit unfair when the former Coach of fromer 7 Years. :D I think he even know whth which leg every Player on the Isles stand up every morning. :D

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
i dont know how anyone can watch barzal and not see a star. i dont think he'll put up 100pt, but i have no problem saying this kid will one of the best and most dynamic centers in the league for a long time. he's the real deal.

meanwhile in panther land. bjugstad's got 2 goals in what, the last 20 games? lets see if he can get one finally. hes playing with barkov so that helps.
Barzal is like a quicker stronger Trocheck

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Ekblad has played well.

Tell me how often he lost edge while skating, im already by 5 times in 40 Min. Most times after or while cross steps in the curve or he must turn around. The rest is fine, but he most work on his skating, no one lost so often edge then him in the same Situation not only this Game. The rest is fine.

FinlandPanther

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
i dont know how anyone can watch barzal and not see a star. i dont think he'll put up 100pt, but i have no problem saying this kid will one of the best and most dynamic centers in the league for a long time. he's the real deal.

meanwhile in panther land. bjugstad's got 2 goals in what, the last 20 games? lets see if he can get one finally. hes playing with barkov so that helps.
I’ll wait until next year for that judgment.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Bjugstad Questable i see three individual playing on one Line, one play like a Defensman, one is scoring and skating and one let take away the Puck far to often, special in the own Zone.
Can´t say he is good with this mistakes, shots or scoreing far of. I dont wanna see him on any Line. He brings nothing to the Table and no chemistry with no one beside himself.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Yandleakov actually hits the net.

Poor line change by Barkov and Dadonov slow getting back on the Isles goal.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Damn. A minute pinned in our end with the goalie pulled.
Kept the Isles to the outside well though. Matheson needs to stop looking for the perfect play with a loose puck, just get it out.

Malgin still on with Huby/Trocheck at the end is a head scratcher, I would've put Sceviour there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->