GDT: Panthers @ Islanders - 1/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Fischler saying he was in press box a hour ago and were staying with the kids and not selling anything.

I'd hope Vrbata could vanish so we could see more of the prospects.
Mamin should get a lot of games down the stretch. Need him to be a good bottom 6 guy next year.
Idk if I'd count Vrbata as selling, the line-up would arguably be better with Mamin/Hawryluk.

The only downside is that Vrbata very likely suffers the same fate as last year, as in teams are interested, but don't want to take on the performance bonuses he's owed. He could of course be sent to Springfield to make room, or even Europe ála Jagr.

I liked Goldy till maybe 5 years ago, he became a huge homer. Cant remember if it was before or after Potvin came
It started post lockout, Potvin re-joined in 2014 maybe?

Could be a coincidence, but that was right around the time Viola bought the team.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Idk if I'd count Vrbata as selling, the line-up would arguably be better with Mamin/Hawryluk.

The only downside is that Vrbata very likely suffers the same fate as last year, as in teams are interested, but don't want to take on the performance bonuses he's owed. He could of course be sent to Springfield to make room, or even....

Anything to get him off the team. I'd easily give his spot to Mamin, Hawryluk, Grenier, etc. Guys who are hungry.
Vrbata doesn't have a seat at the table anymore.
Springfield is fine with me.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
It's probably too late to change at this point of the season, but Boughner needs to re-adjust the defensive zone coverage for next year. Two guys swapping coverage shouldn't send the entire unit to chaos. Everyone overreacts too easily.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Bjugstad looking decent. Let's see if he can keep it up for more than 1 period. And then more than 1 game after that.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Bjugstad looking decent. Let's see if he can keep it up for more than 1 period. And then more than 1 game after that.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad