Value of: Panthers goaltending

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Wouldn't even surprise me if Dale did this. Markstrom and Guby for some guy Rowe brought in. Is there any left? Was it Rowe who drafted Borgstrom?

Not a remote possibility. He let Markstrom go in the Lou trade for a reason, he wasn’t good. And he still isn’t. Guds isn’t coming back, thankfully.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
If Bobrovsky makes it to UFA, offer him what he wants. If you're looking for a mid 20 starting goalie, with NHL success, that's going to be difficult.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I think Florida needs a better defense strategy. Netminding has been meh but I'd get a new netminder through picks or a trade and spend the money on the backend. That defense has been something else.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
I think Florida needs a better defense strategy. Netminding has been meh but I'd get a new netminder through picks or a trade and spend the money on the backend. That defense has been something else.

Does not matter how good you play when the goalies can't reach a .900 save % combined. They are clearly our biggest problem and the reason for our slow start pretty much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->