Value of: Panthers goaltending

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Lou is 40, or almost there, Reimer SUCKS!!, and Hutchinson isn’t terrible but not someone to move forward with.

Anyone available that Tallon could be looking at?

Anyone want Reimer? Please!???

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Waive Reims when Lu comes back. Go with Hutch-Lu this year, then chase a big G in the off season and go fa-Hutch (who'd probably resign for like 1.5ish)

Draft a good G prospect or 2 this draft, prepping for the future

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Waive Reims when Lu comes back. Go with Hutch-Lu this year, then chase a big G in the off season and go fa-Hutch (who'd probably resign for like 1.5ish)

That's not how Tallon does business.

He has completely ignored their D-zone issues so why expect anything to change?

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

Wouldn’t mind if they did that one bit. Doubt anyone picks him up, even on re-entry.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Well the CBJ have 3 stud prospect goalies and Korpisalo is playing pretty good this year splitting starts. Would you be interested in a 2 time best goalie in the league?

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
Waive Reims
go fa-Hutch (who'd probably resign for like 1.5ish)

Reimer is disappointing but he had only 3 starts. I would wait little bit more.

Signing Hutchinson was a mistake, why should they even extend him.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Lou is 40, or almost there, Reimer SUCKS!!, and Hutchinson isn’t terrible but not someone to move forward with.

Anyone available that Tallon could be looking at?

Anyone want Reimer? Please!???

Tallon should be looking at the Garrett Sparkses of the world.

If you're counting on Bob, prepare for disappointment.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Still testing the water here anyone wanting to dip a toe in the Bobrovski pool? Test the water a bit.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Cory Schneider could probably be had. Kinkaid has grabbed this team by the jock and I don't see him letting go any time soon.

Though I don't see these teams trading with each other given their proximity in the standings.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Honestly not sure. Conditional 2nd based on signing turns to a top 10 protected 1st. Then a roster guy but not sure about whom .

Ya I'd easily do a 2nd but you'd have to take a goalie back like Reimer and doubt that you're interested in that.

I think FLA has a good chance at signing him in free agency.
We would ship Reimer somewhere with retention and go with Bob and Luongo unless he retires or Bob and Hutchinson if he earns another deal.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Take a shot at Kari Lehtonen for this season. Should be able to get him signed for 1M. Cheap contract and little risk. No assets needs to be moved as he is a UFA

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I think Charlie Lindgren could be a very interesting option for the Pants, he is decently skilled, decent size, very combative and still young, would be a solid backup behind Luongo I think... That bering said, if Im Bergevin, I ask for a second round pick, no less...

Reactions: Laus723

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
They should try to acquire varlamov or francouz from colorado.

Francouz led khl in save percentage past 2 years, and is now leading ahl. Prob current best goalie in the world not In the nhl.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
They should try to acquire varlamov or francouz from colorado.

Francouz led khl in save percentage past 2 years, and is now leading ahl. Prob current best goalie in the world not In the nhl.

Varly is the likely goalie available. With the 3 year deal for Grub, I can’t see he’ll return unless for less $$$. Franc will be the backup.

When healthy, Varly is an all star. Maybe offer a conditional 1st for extending, but a 2nd is likely enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad