Panthers complete schedule!

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
lots of weekend home games I am a happy camper. Ill be there next saturday night! We should all meet up and celebrate this crap coming to an end!

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I just hope all 48 games are televised on FSN they should be

This! I finally have DirecTV and don't have to settle for crappy internet streaming. Schedule doesn't say anything about FSFlorida. I'm nervous. I messaged Goldie and GR on twitter. Goldie wasn't sure and GR hasn't responded.

CoolburnIsGone

One thing I noticed was we have 3 different longer road trips (4+ games) so that may hurt us some. Only one is early on though so maybe it won't be so bad but still sucks that we only have one long home stand like that. Don't think the schedule makers like the Panthers.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
5 early games. :thumbu:

Hehe.. First thing I looked at too like every year Panthers schedule is out. So when you coming on down over to watch some games and hit the night life? :laugh: Just think the headlines in finnish tabloids after two Panthers fans go out to the town :)

King Panther

ElGrandeDbagSupreme
Feb 28, 2010
Fullerton, CA
cant remember who did the 6 points in 5 games thread, but we should start a new one. the magic number to make the playoffs should be somewhere between 55 and 58

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I promise you I will have the 6 in 5 running before friday!!! I have a mini trial tommorow and then will be all over it!!

Am toying with a "5 in 4" to reflect a shorter season, although it is a somewhat more difficult challange of 1.25 pts per game....vs 1.2.

Extrapolating, i believe 58 gets you in top 8, which is 6 in 5. 5 in 4 is 60 pts. Open to thoughts.

Erick*

5 in 4 is better since it's a 48-game season.

5 in 4 for 48 games = 12 sets of 4 games. To meet the 5 in 4 criteria, we would need 60 points.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
I will be at the Cats/Caps game at the Verizon center on March 7th with a few other SoFla friends coming here for spring break. We will see how obnoxious I want to be as things get closer, but expect signs :P

Offdapost*

42 games on fox sports florida 6 on sun sports according to fox sports florida.com

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
So I seriously looked at buying Viaplay, since I could watch almost all of the games (not just Panthers) on my PS3, but holy monkeys.

First of all, there's all kinds of movies and tv-shows coming with the package. I just want the NHL, k?

Secondly, 18 euros per month. That doesn't sound that bad, but you have to be a Playstation Plus member to run the Viaplay app, and the Plus account is a lofty 50 euros per year. Yikes.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with european NHL providers. :facepalm:

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
So I seriously looked at buying Viaplay, since I could watch almost all of the games (not just Panthers) on my PS3, but holy monkeys.

First of all, there's all kinds of movies and tv-shows coming with the package. I just want the NHL, k?

Secondly, 18 euros per month. That doesn't sound that bad, but you have to be a Playstation Plus member to run the Viaplay app, and the Plus account is a lofty 50 euros per year. Yikes.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with european NHL providers. :facepalm:

I used hockeystreams.com and it was pretty good, not great. It might be worth checking out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad