Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Capitals - 10/19/18- Plan The Parade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goCatsgo4

Jul 5, 2015
Florida
Hoffman has 2 points in 4 games right now, playing with a completely new team, system and players.. has still looked fast out there IMO has been dekeing around quite nicely IMO and has like a million shots on net, they are bound to eventually start going in. BUT he's the problem!?!?

This coach has his head so far up his ass, his eyes must be full of so much shit by now that he can't see the defense and goaltending is the problem here... but what do I know.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
2 weeks ago some of you were arguing that we had no 1st,2nd,3rd,4th lines now everybody is upset that Hoffman is on the "4th" line. You can't make it up lol

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I'm out for tonight, not gonna be back till we beat Detroit. In the likely chance we lose tonight, hope no one kills each other. Actually I'll still be back tomorrow if they somehow lose to Detroit for the :popcorn:

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Coach Boughner has no clue how to manage lines. He switches them up everyday, so he might eventually stumble upon the right combination on accident. But then it wouldn't last because he would just switch them again. Only thing he is worse at is picking suits.

5-2 Caps

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Coach Boughner has no clue how to manage lines. He switches them up everyday, so he might eventually stumble upon the right combination on accident. But then it wouldn't last because he would just switch them again. Only thing he is worse at is picking suits.

5-2 Caps

he's not very good at picking shoot out line up either...

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

5-2 Caps

What is when he only talk about the Line switching in the Media, so that no one who was not there doesnt know?? He also said Mailgin plays on first Hoffmann on third and we all know what the result was. I think he try to tell the People outside, he give them Players something to think about. 5.1 Million pplaying 4th Line, when that doesnt get yourself up and bring something more then the usual play. Then the Player will never find a motivation. cause in the end even the 1st and 2nd looks always the same.

Remember when Hoffmann played with McCann Line. Hoffmann was faster on the Ice then everyone else on this Line.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

Bobby Boogie thinks that he has to do something almost to the point of moving the chess pieces just for the sake of it. Most of the time he comes to a pretty good assessment of the current situation and moves the pieces accordingly but this time he's afraid to try Hoff on the 1st line with Barkov and Dads. However, that's aside from the core issue which is the defense. Reimer and Hutch have been good enough to make couple of key saves here 'n there but the guys in front of them keep making stupid rookie mistakes.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
All I'm going to say about the line switching is, he better make it work. I'm not saying he can't do it, but when you go against the grain a little, you're putting more of the credit/blame on you.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
why is reimer back in net...hutch was fine last game. wasn't his fault defense was a sieve. reimer has actually been bad, but I like what hutch has done in his limited time.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I think they are playing fine, neither team seems to have the upper hand right now. Solid road game so far, limit chances, except the one time puck skipped through crease

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
3rd or 4th almost empty net Malgin has missed so far. Gotta finish on high quality chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad