Post-Game Talk: The Artist Paints a Bear FLA 4, BOS 2

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lines from the Buffalo game:

I'd guess Brickley replaces Vrbata and that's it, maybe McCoshen in for Petro.

Defensive Pairings

Zdeno Chara

Charlie McAvoy

Torey Krug

Adam McQuaid

Nick Holden

Kevan Miller
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Goalies

Tuukka Rask

Anton Khudobin
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
3-2 regulation loss please.
I'd like Borgstrom to score a goal. Huberdeau can have the other goal or an assist to reach 70 points.

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
Is it better for Panthers to lose this game in order to be higher in the draft or will they compete to win this game?

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Teams better not come in asking for help tonight after we got NONE after the past month and a half. SMH

Reactions: Vilam

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Is it better for Panthers to lose this game in order to be higher in the draft or will they compete to win this game?
We're currently tied with the Blues at 94 points; regulation loss means we're 14th (Blues ROW 41, Panthers 40), going to OT or win in any fashion means we're 15th.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Waiting for the Bruins morning skate but here is our GDT

Here's to a clean, hard fought, injury free game

Reactions: Ladyfan

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Waiting for the Bruins morning skate but here is our GDT

Here's to a clean, hard fought, injury free game
Cave's hit was clean but when you have agitators like Marchand and to a much lesser degree Trocheck, you know things can get out of hand quickly. Many teams feel hard hits to soft skilled players is a no no, especially close to playoffs time. All it will take is a solid hit to Krejci, Bergeron or Pasternak for things to get started. Bruins are a much tougher team than the Cats individually, so this won't end well for the Cats if guys pair off in line brawls.:(

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Cave's hit was clean but when you have agitators like Marchand and to a much lesser degree Trocheck, you know things can get out of hand quickly. Many teams feel hard hits to soft skilled players is a no no, especially close to playoffs time. All it will take is a solid hit to Krejci, Bergeron or Pasternak for things to get started. Bruins are a much tougher team than the Cats individually, so this won't end well for the Cats if guys pair off in line brawls.:(
Lets just hope its clean. There is no reason for a player on either team taking a run at someone for *its and giggles.

Rick Nash and Sean Kuraly are out tonight. They along with Riley Nash are hopeful for Game 1 on Thursday.

Our lines

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Backes
Heinen - Donato - Gionta
Schaller - Acciari - Wingels

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Miller
Grzelcyk - McQuaid

Rask
Khudobin

Scratch: Nick Holden

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Ha, good point.

Kind of hypocritical for fans of a team that has Marchand saying how intentionally injuring should not be tolerated.
Except not all of us care for Marchand and his nonsense.

I like him because he’s on the Bruins but I can’t stand his bs antics.

I just want a good game.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
And Bruins players constantly played the puck (Getting to be a league wide thing but they were really noticeable doing it) and immediately turned their back to avoid hits and no panthers players drilled them. So if somebody follows through on one of those tonight I’m not going to be upset.

Haley himself has made some bad hits this year, we can't go 82 game seasons without seeing injuries, by unlucky plays or whatever accidents.
Those things happen, I hate injuries but I understand they will just happen, especially when there's speed involved like in hockey.
It's a completely different thing when guys are looking for injuries.

At worst times this season Bruins have been playing without 7 key players at the same time, due to injuries, results on bad hits and whatever unlucky bounces.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Haley himself has made some bad hits this year, we can't go 82 game seasons without seeing injuries, by unlucky plays or whatever accidents.
Those things happen, I hate injuries but I understand they will just happen, especially when there's speed involved like in hockey.
It's a completely different thing when guys are looking for injuries.

At worst times this season Bruins have been playing without 7 key players at the same time, due to injuries, results on bad hits and whatever unlucky bounces.

Don’t forget suspensions.

Reactions: Kellyr

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Both Boston and Florida have nothing to gain or lose in the standings.

Possibly one of the most meaningless games in this franchise's history.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I really do hope the Cats don't pull a Rags tonight. Don't just keel over and give Pasta a hat trick.

Play for next season and show the Bruins fans that their season is a lucky bounce and they're on their way to the cellar in upcoming seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->