GDT: Panthers @ Avalanche | Time to show some bouncebackability! 7pm MST/ ALT2

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I hope Hunwick gets injured or plays so horribly that he never ever sees NHL game again, at least not with the Avs.

Wow, you should be ashamed of yourself for wishing either of these things to happen.... A because you never wish injury on someone, B because that would mean he had a bad game for us which would probably mean a loss, in which case why the **** would you want that to happen?

????????

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
They should make a move for Klesla, I think he and Barrie would be a solid 2nd pair to follow EJ-Hejda, add in Wilson/Benoit-Guenin/Sarich and they're lookin good IMO.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Alright guys, I have great seats tonight (right by the bench, you can see us during three stars) and it's my birthday. Last time I had these exact seats on my birthday, we beat the Blues 6-2, Duchene got in a fight, and the stick guy snuck me a game used hejduk stick.

We are winning. No doubt

Cool, happy birthday! :handclap:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs are down to 20 healthy players on the roster, with Wilson/Benoit/Tanguay out?

LEM are playing tonight, so I guess there might be someone recalled after that.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
They should make a move for Klesla, I think he and Barrie would be a solid 2nd pair to follow EJ-Hejda, add in Wilson/Benoit-Guenin/Sarich and they're lookin good IMO.

He'd make a good pair with Wilson...sitting in the pressbox because of injuries.

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
So do we keep freaking out after we win this thing, or do remember to forget to stay humble and go back to mapping out our 70 win season on the schedule? Cause I'm ready to freak out either way, we've just got pick a direction and stick to it for more than a month.

This would be nice!

Even IF we lose this we'll be tied for fewest losses in the league(including OT losses) which isn't that bad, just a minor hiccup.

My guess though is the sky will continue to fall, there will be calls to trade everybody and all the bandwagoners will jump ship. :speechles

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Hunwick will have a 6 point night. After the game the Yotes will trade us OEL for him.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If anyone is watching this game on Dish center ice, do you know why neither Florida or Colorado broadcast is available in HD?

SlowSkates

Jun 9, 2010
Got to my seat just in time to see MacKinnon appear to fall and hurt himself during warm ups. Left to locker room appearing to favor left shoulder. Hoping I saw that incorrectly. We'll see soon I guess...

CharlieBrown

Apr 9, 2012
Got to my seat just in time to see MacKinnon appear to fall and hurt himself during warm ups. Left to locker room appearing to favor left shoulder. Hoping I saw that incorrectly. We'll see soon I guess...

Twitter says he took a slap shot from Landy in the neck

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Landeskog can't stand having a higher Avs draft pick on the team than him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad