Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
filepicker%2Fh4W0mK0S6V4xSZIdwj0g_winnie_the_pooh_honey.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I could see someone getting called up tomorrow. Lake Erie just played back to back games, and has a 3rd game in 3 nights tonight, so if they called up someone, they would have been exhausted.

True, nobody was going to come up tonight. But if they think Benoit will play Tuesday I doubt they call anyone up.

Roy's presser is posted in the media thread. He wouldn't tell Dater where he was playing MacKinnon. He said something like "maybe with Duchene, maybe the third line".

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
True, nobody was going to come up tonight. But if they think Benoit will play Tuesday I doubt they call anyone up.

Roy's presser is posted in the media thread. He wouldn't tell Dater where he was playing MacKinnon. He said something like "maybe with Duchene, maybe the third line".

A little bit of both is my guess. Mac had the most ice time last game I believe.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Hopefully Benoit will be back next game to knock Hunny out. I still think it's about time for Barrie to get back in but I don't really want to see him stuck playing with Holden. Wish we had a bit more depth on the left side.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I don't think O'Reilly's been terrible, he's just been off his game. I think he's trying to be a bit too fancy playing with Duchene and PAP. He needs to go back to playing a "smart" game, and not force too many plays.

He is the perfect second line center who is now playing wing in a purely offensive line. I dont think it fits him that well. He should play with Landy on the second line. Probably will the second Stastny is gone though.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Of all people, O'Reilly is being questioned? IMO, he has been one of our best players all season long. That line is having some trouble recently but that started when Downie was replaced with PAP. For some reason PAP is having a lot of trouble with the puck and he is atrocious defensively. You move O'Reilly off that line and replace him with someone like McGinn and it'll be the same as last season. They'll score goals but they're also going to give up a ton. Duchene isn't good enough defensively to make up for PAP and McGinn's deficiencies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
who's in net for the panthers tonight? Markstrom or Thomas?

Pretty sure Markstrom is in the AHL now... so, it's the great TT.

Of all people, O'Reilly is being questioned? IMO, he has been one of our best players all season long. That line is having some trouble recently but that started when Downie was replaced with PAP. For some reason PAP is having a lot of trouble with the puck and he is atrocious defensively. You move O'Reilly off that line and replace him with someone like McGinn and it'll be the same as last season. They'll score goals but they're also going to give up a ton. Duchene isn't good enough defensively to make up for PAP and McGinn's deficiencies.

He had a bad game last game so, he sucks.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Alright guys, I have great seats tonight (right by the bench, you can see us during three stars) and it's my birthday. Last time I had these exact seats on my birthday, we beat the Blues 6-2, Duchene got in a fight, and the stick guy snuck me a game used hejduk stick.

We are winning. No doubt

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Does anyone else think the difference between Hunwick and Benoit isn't going to be all that great?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'm just having so much flashbacks from last season.Getting blown out 7-3 last game and today I'm gonna see Hunwick on the blue line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad