Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Ekblad freaks me out. I think his body is just so thoroughly broken at this point. He wasn’t great on his skates during his younger years, but damn. He just looks unwieldy, awkward, weak knees, like any sort of bump or decent hit is going to shatter him.

I just think his body is shot now. I really do. Sad to see.

He’s going to score 60 on his contract year now

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
This is Maurice lockdown special. Keep it going, just need to get another one to break their back.

Reactions: Vilam

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Ekblad freaks me out. I think his body is just so thoroughly broken at this point. He wasn’t great on his skates during his younger years, but damn. He just looks unwieldy, awkward, weak knees, like any sort of bump or decent hit is going to shatter him.

It's honestly surprising he can still be as effective as he is, his body is definitely all kinds of broken, luckily his brain still works (which is also kind of surprising given his previous scrambled eggs issues).

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022

He looks like he's either laboring an injury or afraid that he'll get injured again. It is sad.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
He heard the word "buffet"
IMG_0731.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad