Panthers announce changes to Hockey operations staff.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Does this mean that Luce is no longer involved with scouting?

Because if it is, good.

"He will continue to oversee our scouting staff and will work closely with Director of Hockey Operations Mike Dixon and Portland Pirates General Manager Eric Joyce on all day-to-day hockey operations matters.â€

Still working with scouting.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Still working with scouting.
Yeah, I think it just broadens his title and he still has those responsibilities. I see they brought in a new amateur scout. Let's hope he's a good one. I like Skruds, but he is just non stop chatter and can be a distraction.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I hope the amateur scout has real duties and Luce lets go. My God that guy must have naked pics of someone's spouse.

I also like they seem to have hired a goalie coach for the ahl which we desperately need.

Last edited:

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
how about Dvorak taking skrudland's place? he's still down here to my understanding. or jovo? maybe weiss can call an early retirement and do it :laugh:

and i doubt those guys have any hands in actually "developing" the prospects, the guys will develop with their junior team or in the ahl. more like on ice coaches for when theyre down here for camps, give them tips and ease them into the team environment. at least thats how i always saw it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad