Confirmed with Link: Panthers acquire Mike Hoffman & 2018 7th from SJ, for 2019 2nd & 2018 4th + 5th round picks

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I can't recall anyone having a shot like hoff on the Panthers ever. Olli had a good shot. Horton when he felt like it. Garrison on the backend?

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
its one thing to have the shot, like pirri, thats literally all he had (and solid in shootouts if i recall). but hoffman all around is incredible, his speed is fantastic, his skill in skating and puck handling and awareness, all that. his stamina is pretty crazy, hes still booking it late in games, i dont understand it but its great. plus hes got a killer shot. and we got him for nothing. literally a 2nd round pick and not even this draft, next years. couldnt believe it, especially when we needed a goal scoring winger.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
its one thing to have the shot, like pirri, thats literally all he had (and solid in shootouts if i recall). but hoffman all around is incredible, his speed is fantastic, his skill in skating and puck handling and awareness, all that. his stamina is pretty crazy, hes still booking it late in games, i dont understand it but its great. plus hes got a killer shot. and we got him for nothing. literally a 2nd round pick and not even this draft, next years. couldnt believe it, especially when we needed a goal scoring winger.

We all knew what we were getting with Hoffman, I just didn’t think he was THAT good. His defensive play is much better than I expected. His speed is expected, as is his ridiculous shot, but overall, he is more complete than I thought.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
We all knew what we were getting with Hoffman, I just didn’t think he was THAT good. His defensive play is much better than I expected. His speed is expected, as is his ridiculous shot, but overall, he is more complete than I thought.
Same here, he surprisingly good all around, and way more skilled overall than I thought. I knew he could score but he’s got so much more going for him too

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad