Confirmed with Link: Panthers acquire Mike Hoffman & 2018 7th from SJ, for 2019 2nd & 2018 4th + 5th round picks

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Hoffman's current baggage wasn't worth it. SJ better hope the gf is proven innocent, or/and he cuts all ties to her.
Well.. this became old pretty quickly.

Still not sure how to feel about this. Tallon has been fast to dump players with character issues, so I doubt he'd commit to Hoffman knowing the situation around him without proof that he won't be a locker room problem.

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
I thought my friends were messing with me after he got traded to the Sharks. What a great move. Who cares about his girlfriend, captain Mackenzie will take care of everything

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
a few combos for top 6

Hoffman-Barkov-Dadonov
Huberdeau-Trocheck-Bjugstad/?

Hoffman-Barkov-Bjugstad
Huberdeau-Trocheck-Dadonov

Huberdeau-Barkov-Dadonov
Hoffman-Trocheck-Bjugstad/?

Huberdeau-Barkov-Bjugstad
Hoffman-Trocheck-Dadonov

Either way, top 6 is looking elite. Really wonder if Borgstrom grabs a top 6 winger spot.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
100% understandable OTT did not want to trade him directly to us. SJS flip a terrible contract in Boedeker and Hoffman still winds up in the divison. Sens fans will love this.

Futures for a few of Nick, McCann, Vatrano, Malgin, and Tippett are up in the air currently with just one more top six wing spot available and Borgstrom slated to play 3rd line center next season.

Few thoughts:

How does this effect the Kovalchuk thing, or is this why?

Due diligence on Hoffman?

Internal Cap?

Analytics? lol.

Reactions: RainingRats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad