Post-Game Talk: Panthers 2nd line dunks on Dallas, 7-1 win

What pet (s) do you have? Multiple votes allowed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Some people asked me what I named my cat, is there a point? They don't respond. I wasn't a pet guy (the wifey begged me) but cats take care of themselves, highly recommend if you're wfh/alone and busy.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Bob starting? hopefully he stays in his net this time and doesn't allow stupid shit like last time. Dallas had no business beating us, Florida beat themselves and still managed to ALWGAP.

Home game, I demand dominance.

Reactions: harv33173

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Bob starting? hopefully he stays in his net this time and doesn't allow stupid shit like last time. Dallas had no business beating us, Florida beat themselves and still managed to ALWGAP.

Home game, I demand dominance.

Did you like....miss the entire last game lol?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I have a dog, Dingo.
She's a purebred Australian Shepherd, with the dock tail and all. When we shave her down in the summertime, she looks like a Rottweiler. An old girl, who is about 11.5. Probably not too much time left with her.

Unofficially I have bird, a lot of birds.
In front of my house is literally like 150 walnut trees, pencil straight. Almost like a little mini forest in between my house and the road.
I feed the birds.
We have all kinds, different for each season. Right now Blue Jays rule the roost.

Last edited:

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
When Acciari is good to go, I’d honestly like to see him tried on the 1st line, maybe not immediately, but could be a playoff option:

Verhaeghe-Barkov-???
Huberdeau-Bennett-Duclair
???-Lundell-???
Lomberg-Loustarinen-Hornqvist

if this is more or less set in stone, you can do Marchment and Reinhart on lundell’s wings, and Acciari on the top, or flip Acciari and Marchment. Reinhart playing on the top line is ideal if they start to gain chemistry, but I really like when we put a power forward with Barkov and Verhaeghe. Obviously as a 4th liner Acciari doesn’t produce much but he got some time with Huberdeau and trocheck during his 20g season. If you watch that reel, the guy does have skill, if you put him in a top-6 position I think it could be interesting to see how it opens things up for his partners

Reactions: harv33173

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Some people asked me what I named my cat, is there a point? They don't respond. I wasn't a pet guy (the wifey begged me) but cats take care of themselves, highly recommend if you're wfh/alone and busy.

They know there names they just choose to ignore you. This is Mouse he comes running whenever you call him, and is more clingy than our dog.
226901A5-2A03-4906-B578-ED65ACFA4E9F.jpeg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
What is the best way that I can take a picture of my dog and shared on here?
I swear, sometimes I feel brain-dead on computers.
I used to be so good at technology. I'm talking when I was in grade 4 I installed a gaming video drive on my CPU, and a cd-r Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad