Panthers 2013 Injury Thread

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Just an update on the Bergenheim situation, he's apparently filed a 2-part grievance against the Panthers. According to Fialkov, here's the details:
Guess thats why no one is saying anything about Bergy, they probably arent suppose to with an outstanding grievance that has yet to be resolved. I'm thinking this will not be looked on favorably for Bergy to be with us long term so even once he's healthy, I dont think he stays a Panther very long.

Source: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...a-flyers-0127-20130126,0,1554767.story?page=2

He got hurt playing overseas, so that is interesting that he would file a grievance.

Either way he is not playing this season. That is not my opinion by the way.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
He got hurt playing overseas, so that is interesting that he would file a grievance.

Either way he is not playing this season. That is not my opinion by the way.

Someone came on here and said the reason he filed a grievence is that the Panther's medical staff told him he was cleared to play. Then when he went to Finland he wasn't right and a doctor over there told him the Panther's staff mis-diagnosed him and he immediately came back here. If that's true or not who knows?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad