Post-Game Talk: Panthers 1 @ Red Wings 2 - 20/2 * 5pm EST - v3.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
All I feel pretty confident in, with lineups, is that Bob is going to start today.

Other lineup changes, who knows?
Duke had a bad penalty, followed by an own goal, Horny got rocked last night, Fors didn't really impress. I know on b2b's coaches always looking to get fresh players in, especially when the second game comes earlier.

No idea on the Red Wings lineup :dunno:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CursedCats

Mar 10, 2020
I hope this isn’t a trap game after the great success lately, and the looking forward to 3 games against Dallas.

I think Bob is going to have to make some saves early to set the tone and hopefully come out with a win. Hopefully he’s up for the challenge.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Wings going to come out playing hard.

I can't imagine they can play much worse than last night, but also their long time equipment manager passed away last night so they'll like have some motivation in their hearts tonight.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Came in here to see who’s getting the start and it only takes a couple posts to remember why I don’t bother coming into game day threads anymore.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
That was huge but baby steps. Based on every stat there is tonight should be easy win. Now were playing with higher powers. The jerseys with indian burial grounds curse and Bob
I see plenty of dead chicken hanging from every cat's fan's ceiling. I just cut out a piece of my liver, everybody must do their part

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
NHL app says the Wings lines are:

Zadina-Larkin-Mantha
Brome-Fabbri-Ryan
Helm-Glendening-Erne
Flippula-Nielsen-Gagner

Merrill-Hronek
Djoos-Nemeth
Staal-Stecher

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
yeah this gonna be a loss I'm angry about

i blame the equipment guy already

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Don't care how they win but don't leave points on the table. We're in a great position, let's keep building on that.
Expecting more fight from Detroit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad