Pantherland prices

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Hey all, first thread here. I've been to a lot of games over the years but I've never gone into Pantherland, the giftshop near the entrance of the BB&T. I was wondering, what are the prices of jerseys there? I have a standard blank one right now but I'd like to get either a Luongo or Barkov jersey. I can't find either of these online, except for a few unofficial websites that cost several hundred bucks. Surely its not that expensive in Pantherland, right?

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
I think they are around $200 but they also personalize jerseys so maybe you can get your blank one done. Not sure if they will do it without you buying it there though. They also usually have a fire sale at the end of the year.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I think they are around $200 but they also personalize jerseys so maybe you can get your blank one done. Not sure if they will do it without you buying it there though. They also usually have a fire sale at the end of the year.

IIRC it's about $50 to get one customized

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
That's reasonable but I doubt they'd customize my blank jersey since I bought it elsewhere.

Nope, they'll do it for you. Bought my jersey blank off amazon and they did it for me about a month or two ago. I believe it's around 75 bucks.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Nope, they'll do it for you. Bought my jersey blank off amazon and they did it for me about a month or two ago. I believe it's around 75 bucks.

Did they put this on? I almost want to get a jersey just get one of these on it.:

Panthers_XXlogo2.jpg

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Did they put this on? I almost want to get a jersey just get one of these on it.:

Panthers_XXlogo2.jpg

As stated above, the patch is extra. Only annoying part was them having the letters in stock. Took a couple times going to the games (over a few weeks) before they had the letters I wanted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad