Panik headshot/Smith suspendable play?

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
This was very close to Chris Simon on Ryan Hollweg. Cross check to shoulder-neck-face area was lesser, but add in a viscous two hander to the ribs, and it brings the offense up to level.

Not something that should be in the game, and Smith needs to be given a wake up call

In all seriousness, should be 1-2 games

Viscous =/= vicious ;)

Smith's fined for the crosscheck, nothing else for either.

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
It's really too bad Panik didn't connect on that first right hook. It was nice to see Smith get embarrassed though. Karma for that slash and crosscheck which looked like it really hurt.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
smith gets 2 games for spearing Panik like a little ***** and 2 more for getting his ass kicked

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If I were to rank threads I would have expected to to see Panik related here after todays game.

1. Panik smashing Smith in a fight
2. Panik with a nice breakaway goal
3. Panik lays 2 beauty hits on Smith
4. Panik is awesome, thank you Tampa
5. It's time for Edmonton to Panik because they suck
6. Should Panik be suspended for a hit that wasn't dirty.

Congrats on starting perhaps the dumbest Panik related thread possible after today's game.

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
I'm Brendan Shanahan President of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Saturday night in Toronto an incident occurred where Leafs forward Richard Panik was in an altercation with Detroits Brendan Smith, upon closer inspection after being slashed in the ribs and having a stick broken over his shoulders Panik proceeds to drop the gloves and literally shoryukened Smith. This is Beasting. As a result Richard Panik will receive the following disciplinary actions:

Increased ice time(Randy loves that ****)
Free Dinner and Drinks from the team
Team Doctors will test blood for traces of Gamma radiation.

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Don't care about Panik or Smith but IMO Smith should get a game or two for swinging his stick.

Him getting beat up subsequently shouldn't affect whether he gets suspended or not.

AuGsY

Nov 7, 2011
i'm brendan shanahan president of the toronto maple leafs, saturday night in toronto an incident occurred where leafs forward richard panik was in an altercation with detroits brendan smith, upon closer inspection after being slashed in the ribs and having a stick broken over his shoulders panik proceeds to drop the gloves and literally shoryukened smith. This is beasting. As a result richard panik will receive the following disciplinary actions:

Increased ice time(randy loves that ****)
free dinner and drinks from the team
team doctors will test blood for traces of gamma radiation.

looool

dont forget a fist bump from rielly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad