Paging Nick Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Nick,

I don't know if your e-mail just isn't working, or you've been just really busy, but I sent you an original reply about the trade talks we were having, about 3 weeks ago now, and several subsequent messages and a PM as well. Give me a shout if you read this. I don't know about you, but I thought we were making head-way on those talks.

Sean Keogh

HFNHL Flames GM

I sent a reply to the last reply I recieved, I belive on the 24th or 25th. I haven't seen any subsequent messages, but I do seem to be having some problems with my e-mail. I sent in a trade to Doug about three weeks ago, and have to hear anything back. Not sure if he never got my end of the confirmation, or I missed the approval.

Anyway, I'll send you another e-mail, Sean. If you don't get anything, just reply to this and tell me how to read my PM's. :D

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
HFNHL Flames GM said:
I sent a reply to the last reply I recieved, I belive on the 24th or 25th. I haven't seen any subsequent messages, but I do seem to be having some problems with my e-mail. I sent in a trade to Doug about three weeks ago, and have to hear anything back. Not sure if he never got my end of the confirmation, or I missed the approval.

Anyway, I'll send you another e-mail, Sean. If you don't get anything, just reply to this and tell me how to read my PM's. :D

Ok sounds good.

If you don't know how to get your PMs, it should say in the top right below the main bar....it says <Welcome HFNHL Flames GM, You last visisted.....Private Messages: Unread: 1, Total 50> or whatever it says for you. Simply clicking on the Private Message part of that little welcome should get you to your PM inbox. If for some reason you can't see that, go to User CP which is at the top right in the main bar, and in the next window, the second to last option is Private Messages. This is the other way to take you to the screen.

They are turned on, becuase I couldn't have sent it otherwise. I'll send you one again, just to test though.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Chuzwazza said:
Nice to see good taste on the Avatar Sean. It's one heck of a movie!

It's my favourite, I'll tell ya that. My handle was going to be Keyser_Soze back when I started posting here (think like fall of 1997), but somebody already had it.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I thought they were the guys from the new hit show, Queer eye for the straight guy.

Or maybe I just need new glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad