Value of: Pageau to MTL

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
i'd say he is a 3rd c with great work ethic

Few years ago, yes. Offensively he's not where he was, he definitely took a step back in recent years. He's still defensively responsible tho. I wouldn't expect more than 20-30 points from him tho. Extremely respectable 4C numbers considering he's defensively responsible.

Cynick

Know-Nothing
Dec 24, 2008
Toronto
With a combination of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingle on the way out and no 1st rounder of their own, Pageau seems highly unlikely to go anywhere in the next couple weeks. With that said, he certainly doesn't fit into the untouchable category (if the Sens even have one nowadays) so if the Habs (or any team) are offering a 1st+, the Sens should be listening.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
He's a 3C

Habs pass though, we need a 4C and we're not about to pay what the sens want for what will be an overpaid #4C

If you wanna be factually correct, he actually gets top 6 minutes in Ottawa. Overplayed tho.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Not only he's a 3C but he's a top tier 3C.

ah....... ok

31d9fOy.png

Doxinoctae

Dec 16, 2018
Ok we are division rivals we are on a different path but we could use some gears to go on for future.

Evans + Lehkonen vs Pageau + Lajoie

Who add the picks from that ?!

Doxinoctae

Dec 16, 2018
ah....... ok

31d9fOy.png
the 10 baddest % of is career so far for what 117 mins !! Yep is back from achile talon injury : Jean-Gabriel Pageau Stats, Profile, Bio, Analysis and More | Ottawa Senators | The Sports Forecaster

Please give him a break!

Yep i am a habs fan but i know that Pageau as a low value to few, but for me it's the right time to gnab him out from them !

Lehkonen could also be a real good fit in Ottawa, that kid his a Alfredsson spirit hockey player. Still young but a real 3 zones player.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
the 10 baddest % of is career so far for what 117 mins !! Yep is back from achile talon injury : Jean-Gabriel Pageau Stats, Profile, Bio, Analysis and More | Ottawa Senators | The Sports Forecaster

Please give him a break!

Yep i am a habs fan but i know that Pageau as a low value to few, but for me it's the right time to gnab him out from them !

Lehkonen could also be a real good fit in Ottawa, that kid his a Alfredsson spirit hockey player. Still young but a real 3 zones player.

His 2017-2018 numbers are right next to his 2018-2019 numbers ;)

Reactions: BabyPanda

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Regardless of what you think Pageau is, he is among the best PKers in the league, and single handedly turned Ottawa's PK into respectable again.

The absolute last thing we are going to do is trade an asset like that to one of our biggest division rivals.. especially for pennies on the dollar.

Sens brass would likely move Tierny before Pageau.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I would do it but I don’t think Ottawa does it

Nope, we don't. JGP is a one of the best 3rd line C's. If MTL wants him, they'll have to pay the rival tax as well. 2nd + Poehling/Brook.

Forgot to add. Zero interest in in Lehkonen (3rd line winger who will barely score 30 < 3rd line C) or Hudon (4th liner who is having a hard time staying in the lineup).

Last edited:

ohmyjlord

Fan...with a brain.
Mar 9, 2008
Montreal
Would you please stop offering picks and young players for bottom-6 players !
This is why this team always aim for a playoffs spot rather than establishing themselves as serious cup contenders.

This team still has many holes. Ones that you can't fill via trades right now.
We weren't suppose to make the playoffs, and we might actually do.
Just be happy that our younger players will get to put that experience under their belts, and keep on building.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
With a combination of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingle on the way out and no 1st rounder of their own, Pageau seems highly unlikely to go anywhere in the next couple weeks. With that said, he certainly doesn't fit into the untouchable category (if the Sens even have one nowadays) so if the Habs (or any team) are offering a 1st+, the Sens should be listening.
They should listen if they can get that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->