Confirmed with Link: Pageau Recalled

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Maybe he plays w Prince? Bingo..instant chemistry (or they kill each other)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Should I tell a friend?

Yes.

3thp9x.jpg

It was him or Greening IMO, and they went with the obvious choice. Puemps needs to keep trucking along in Bingo, he didn't have a strong start. He's gotten back on track recently and that should not be interrupted right now.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Has anyone checked on aragorn? Condra, Pageau and Prince all on the same team? He must be devastated. I'm sure they'll all be traded for Chris Stewart by Friday though.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why was he called up. (I'm a pageau fan). He was literally just up here. We just sent him down. Get puempel a few games. Or Schneider. I hate how they keep switching lazars position. The kid is a center. The only time I want to see him on the wing is if it's
Mcdavids.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Why was he called up. (I'm a pageau fan). He was literally just up here. We just sent him down. Get puempel a few games. Or Schneider. I hate how they keep switching lazars position. The kid is a center. The only time I want to see him on the wing is if it's
Mcdavids.

Because he's the best we got right now. Schneider looks like a career AHL'er, while Puempel is not ready.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Mcdavids.

MacArthur got hurt last game

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
pa-ageauuuuuu pageauuuuuuuuuuu
pageau pageau pageauuuuuuu
pageauuuuuuuu pa-ageauuuuuuuuu
pageauuuuuu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad