Pageau "lights out" in Bingo

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Don't think it will make things interesting, but this makes me like Pageau even more!

I think he's the one player that wants to play hard, regardless of where he is. And I think its great. He wants to be the best where he is at, and I think just the struggling team as a whole affected Pageau's play. He had stated in an interview this summer, that even if he was in Bingo, he wants to be the best. And I'm glad he's following through.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
As expected.

Ideally he should be playing up with Greening and Condra.

They didn't play well as a unit to start the season, but no one really did out of the gate.

DoughtyFace

May 9, 2012
Ottawa
This makes me very happy, love this kid. Hope to see him up soon, I can't even imagine him with a bit more size/development. I see a pretty big upside to his game.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Maybe I'm insane, but they should try him at wing with Spezza.....they have absolutely nothing to lose.

Pageau doesn't fit as a 4C. It makes no sense to keep him up at the NHL level to be a 4C/healthy scratch.

If Spezza/Turris/Smith are the long term top three centers, it would make a lot of sense to move Pageau to winger in the AHL, because aside from injury relief, that's the only place he'll fit on Ottawa without ditching one of those three centers.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Michalek-Spezza-Zibanejad
Macarthur-Turris-Ryan
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Conacher-Smith-Neil

:nod:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Pageau, Hoffman and Da Costa seem to be dominating at the AHL level. Stone might join that group if he can stay healthy. There has to be a few players on our NHL roster that aren't as good as these guys. I can think at least of Kassian and Greening to begin with. Too bad we don't have a tough guy to eventually replace Neil as well. Might have to come from outside the org.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Pageau, Hoffman and Da Costa seem to be dominating at the AHL level. Stone might join that group if he can stay healthy. There has to be a few players on our NHL roster that aren't as good as these guys. I can think at least of Kassian and Greening to begin with. Too bad we don't have a tough guy to eventually replace Neil as well. Might have to come from outside the org.

The interesting draw is the fate of JOB and Petersson out of this, who have practiced but are out of the line-up for whatever reason's..player's are not caving in and playing hard not to lose their spot in the line up..also, bear in mind, a prospect like Matt Puempel is not going to sit for two outsiders..

Penner getrdonebryan

Jun 8, 2007
Rou.
Should not have been sent down in the first place. Played on the hardest road trip on the west coast and @ Toronto as a rookie with Kassian as his linemate more often that not. In the meantime Greening is coasting and Kassian is his usual useless self.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Love Pageau...as with a lot of the players he didn't start the season hot, but I bet the next time he gets called up we see a lot more from him.

If Greening can be moved for some defensive help it would be cool to see this line:

Conacher - Pageau - Zibanejad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->