Signing(s): Packers extend Aaron Rodgers to a mega deal

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't think there's any argument that he's not the best QB in the league.

With Alexander, Jackson and King looking legit at corner, and Capers not actively making the worst defensive strategies possible, they should contend for the remainder of his contract.

Reactions: Sami Salo

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
67389183.jpg

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I mean that Rodgers playoff record could be much better if he won some coin tosses here and there

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Lol his last two playoff wins were all him

And exactly how is Aaron Rodgers going to win when there's the onside kick debacle

Then Capers who apparently doesn't know how to spy a f***ing running QB

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Didn't they win one this decade? With him as the QB? I don't even have to Google it.

They were what, the first team? That was a long time ago. They also did it in a year where they were not a favorite. They had a lot of injuries true BUT they can only win it appears when they are an underdog. They barely got by Dallas that one year, they lost to the Giants the year they went 15-1. They have only played in two chsmpionship games since, one they got trounced, the other they gave away. Ironically both times they eeked past Dallas to get there.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

Love Skip and how he fails to mention that Brady's defense has given up 30 or more points in a playoff game 4 times in 37 games. Meanwhile, Rodgers' defense has given up 30 or more points 5 times in 16 games or if we do what Skip loves to do; the defense has given up 30 or more points 5 times in 12 playoff games if you take away the Super Bowl year.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Money deserved? Sure. They suck without him, sure, but they still won;t win it. They have a piss poor D. The only team in their division they are better than is Detroit. The Bears have the better team, the packers have the QB. They have a swiss cheese defense and the organization is made of cheese, they get hurt so easily.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Money deserved? Sure. They suck without him, sure, but they still won;t win it. They have a piss poor D. The only team in their division they are better than is Detroit. The Bears have the better team, the packers have the QB. They have a swiss cheese defense and the organization is made of cheese, they get hurt so easily.

You're like the Skip Bayless of this board. Only dumber.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Love Skip and how he fails to mention that Brady's defense has given up 30 or more points in a playoff game 4 times in 37 games. Meanwhile, Rodgers' defense has given up 30 or more points 5 times in 16 games or if we do what Skip loves to do; the defense has given up 30 or more points 5 times in 12 playoff games if you take away the Super Bowl year.

Skip is an idiot but better than Kellerman, the biggest difference is the conferences are not equal. The AFC is weaker top to bottom. Their biggest threat is a Pitt team that can't beat them. They'll likely make the SB. I would not put the Eagles in pen. But I would NE. That's the biggest difference. Most of the AFC defenses are atrocious. So NE is giving up garbage points to a degree.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You're like the Skip Bayless of this board. Only dumber.

Lol I forgot you gotta be on the sheeps side. Prefer Jason Whitlock, I cant tand Skipper and it has nothing to do with what hes paid to act like. He's just the biggest homer on TV.

Look st all those injuries theyve suffered. Conditioning plays a role. Their WRs have been made of STRAIGHT GLASS

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Beyond excited.

I never had any doubt he'd leave but you can never be certain. Probably the only player who deserves 30 million+... its a shame there still 4 QBs within 5-7 million of his salary.

The crazy part is he's due EIGHTY million by St Pattys day next year. 67 of that he gets before NYE I believe.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Skips a moron but I honestly believe he's just a professional troll who's mastered the art. He says things that are pretty ridiculous but not utterly blatant trolling ridiculous.

And people take him seriously because he walks that fine line. He's pretty popular in the sports talk world

Reactions: Dont Toews Me Bro

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
They were what, the first team? That was a long time ago. They also did it in a year where they were not a favorite. They had a lot of injuries true BUT they can only win it appears when they are an underdog. They barely got by Dallas that one year, they lost to the Giants the year they went 15-1. They have only played in two chsmpionship games since, one they got trounced, the other they gave away. Ironically both times they eeked past Dallas to get there.

Sounds like a whole lot of whatabousim from the resident village idiot.

Also a Bills fan telling a Packer to enjoy not winning another title. My sides.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I normally don't pay attention to professional troll Skip Bayless but jfc is he ever straw grasping at most of those points. Only Joe Webb and the Dez (non)catch hold any water and even then we're still talking about "QB WINZ" here.

I remember when he once said he'd take Tebow over Rodgers in the last 2 minutes. lol.

As a Packers fan obviously I would love another title (especially the year we went 15-1....) but at the end of the day if the Rodgers era finishes with only one i will be fine with that. Thompsons penny pinching is partly to blame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad